Graphics

Azimuth

scatcat's gang
Hey all, just wanted to share some graphics I've done in the past. Critique is certainly welcome! :D

Newer Stuff
A library asked me to do a poster for a book

Random sample poster based off Lollapalooza (music festival).

The assignment was to create a poster representing one of the human rights.
(Honestly I don't like how this one turned out :P)

Assignment was to brand a restaurant. Mine was inspired by more northern states

Poster representing a place, I chose Sydney Opera House

Older Stuff
Salt and pepper

Random little character.

Inspired by Mumford and Sons lyrics..

Island scene

Again, critiques welcomed :P

mark

10 mins late to everything
i adore how simple it is i love them :)[DOUBLEPOST=1401942814][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm trying to say which I like the most but it's too hard :(

I can say what I like the least, the homework for human rights, still awesome sauce tho

Azimuth

scatcat's gang
i adore how simple it is i love them :)[DOUBLEPOST=1401942814][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm trying to say which I like the most but it's too hard :(

I can say what I like the least, the homework for human rights, still awesome sauce tho
Thank you. :D
Yeah I would agree w/ you, that one just didn't turn out how I wanted it too.

Whoa awesome graphics! Do I smell a famous and upcoming graphic designer in the making?
Hahaha probably not, but thank you so much!! :)

Azimuth

scatcat's gang
These are awesome!

Awesome! What fonts do you use?
Thank you! Bebas is my #1 go-to font, I'm obsessed with it. Lobster 2 is a good cursive font, Basic Movie Title, Blanch, Coneria, Lauren Script, Langdon, Lovelo, Kankin, Deco Neue... A lot more. I look up things like "50 best fonts" when I need new ones because usually lists of a bunch have reallyyy good ones. :)
Most of those are on DaFont, if not just search them on Google. They're all free.

Azimuth

scatcat's gang
Everything about these is great. How do you make these?
Well if you mean what do I use, I use photoshop and sometimes Illustrator. If you mean what tools and things do I use... It varies, but I mostly use the pen tool in photoshop (I have no idea why so many people dislike the pen tool, I love it haha). Occasionally I'll draw something out and then scan it, but most of the time I just freely use the pen tool. :)

S

Solar

Well if you mean what do I use, I use photoshop and sometimes Illustrator. If you mean what tools and things do I use... It varies, but I mostly use the pen tool in photoshop (I have no idea why so many people dislike the pen tool, I love it haha). Occasionally I'll draw something out and then scan it, but most of the time I just freely use the pen tool. :)
Not sure how I could make anything in Photoshop without my pen tool ^.^

Awesome work!