Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello VMK!

I used to play VMK way back in the day, until I got banned for being to old... or at least that's what I think happened. All I know is that it was right around my birthday and the message was that I was banned until 2049, so it's good to see that I can still log in. >_<

Anyway, my name was SCSquared back then. I didn't have a lot of friends that weren't also RL friends, but if you recognize my name, let me know. I'm up for making new friends!

As it happens, there are two people in particular I'm looking for. I don't quite remember their names, but I remember calling them Lego and Missy. If you happen to know who they might be (or if they're even here), it'd make me very happy.

Anyway, my new in-game name is "SuperCoolDude"... I was going to change it, but I didn't know about the naming bug (you can't backspace to make a new one) so I was kinda stuck with it. I feel very silly now. Oh well... it's still good to be back. :D

EDIT: I talked with some friends who played the game with me and they reminded me of the names. Legolos and MissMabelle. If you guys are here, hello!

I believe there is someone with the username "Missy" on here. Anyway, welcome to MyVMK! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.