GTA V

Is anyone else excited for this as much as I am? I just pre-ordered mine today at Walmart, got permission to go to the midnight release, and now I'm sitting with unhealthy amounts of excitement. I can't wait!

Murph

DON'T BE LASAGNA
I can't wait to play it. Sadly I don't have my own PS3 so I'm gonna play it on my boyfriends. ^___^

Fairy said:
I'm SOOOO excited for the GTA V online play. Words can't even describe :D
Same here! I've never been one to play single player in any game, but I absolutely love GTA.

In other news, I am somewhat ready for tonight!

Matthew said:
Fairy said:
I'm SOOOO excited for the GTA V online play. Words can't even describe :D
Same here! I've never been one to play single player in any game, but I absolutely love GTA.

In other news, I am somewhat ready for tonight!
Quite a battle station you have going on there. :thumbsup:

philitup

The Internet Champion!
As long as this game is as awesome as they say it will be, it will be one of the greatest games of all time! I can't wait to get it! Should be here on Friday.

I'm really excited for it, but unfortunately I don't have the extra spending cash right now to get it. It's gonna have to be a Christmas gift for me.

Foamy

I'm pretty excited, but I don't know if I'll be able to get it tomorrow. Regardless, I look forward to playing with you guys!

so excited(: i'm nervous to get it because i know i'll become addicted to it. i didn't pre order it, but i'll get it next pay check.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
The amount I want to play this game already xD I think I will have it on Thursday. Luckily I don't have classes on Friday :cool:

leo

future imagineer
IM EXCITED

Grant

Get high through the lows
September 17 September 17 September 17
So hyped.
It is the most expensive video game production in history, they say (265 Million)