Guess your age/gender quiz

Cat

So I found this quiz that claims it can guess your gender and age by asking you a series of questions. Mine could not of been more far off and I laughed about it for a good ten minutes.
I'm curious to see everyone else's results/if the quiz can ever actually be accurate.

Here's the quiz: http://www.playbuzz.com/gregs/can-we-guess-who-you-are-in-only-20-questions
Here are my results:
Male, Mid 50's
Here is our best guess at who you are:
1. You are male.
2. You are currently in your mid fifties, still working hard and enjoying every minute of it.
3. You are starting to go bald, but you don't care about it as much as you thought you would when you were younger. You still have your good looks, your gray eyes and your sense of humor.
4. You have a beautiful loving family, great life-long friends, even the doctor is happy with your annual check up!
5. Things are generally good, and you just wish they'll stay that way for much, much longer.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Male, mid 50s..............................................x_O I'm an older oreo apparently.

1. You are male.
2. You are currently in your mid fifties, still working hard and enjoying every minute of it.
3. You are starting to go bald, but you don't care about it as much as you thought you would when you were younger. You still have your good looks, your gray eyes and your sense of humor.
4. You have a beautiful loving family, great life-long friends, even the doctor is happy with your annual check up!
5. Things are generally good, and you just wish they'll stay that way for much, much longer.

S

Solar

1. You are male.
2. You are still a teenager, but won't be one for very much longer.
3. You're in college and are already worried about finding the perfect job that will be both fulfilling and will pay well. Your future worries you more than you'd like to admit.
4. You have beautiful, silky brown hair and big eyes.
5. You know that if you'd only believe in yourself more, things would be much easier for you. Yet you still doubt your instincts more than you should, instead of trusting them every time.
They were off by a couple years... but everything else is exactly right.

Jasmine

Male, late teens
1. You are male.
2. You are still a teenager, but won't be one for very much longer.
3. You're in college and are already worried about finding the perfect job that will be both fulfilling and will pay well. Your future worries you more than you'd like to admit.
4. You have beautiful, silky brown hair and big eyes.
5. You know that if you'd only believe in yourself more, things would be much easier for you. Yet you still doubt your instincts more than you should, instead of trusting them every time.
2 is the only one that's right. 4 is partially right. I have big brown eyes, but black hair. :)

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
Female, Mid 30s / Female yes, but younger

Short blonde hair with gray eyes / extremely off

Great job with 2 kids / please no

Appreciate/love your partner / yes

Azimuth

scatcat's gang
My fave question, "Do you enjoy the experience of eating corn?"

Female, mid 20s
1. You are female.
2. You are currently in your twenties, you are single, dating at nights and balancing a promising career during the day.
3. You are smart, calculated, funny and imaginative.
4. You have black hair, dark eyes a cute nose.
5. You own a pet.
I'm not in my mid 20s lol, shave some years off... And I don't have black hair. :p

Jenner

SITS hoarder
1. You are female. Yes
2. You are currently in your twenties, you are single, dating at nights and balancing a promising career during the day. No, yes, i wish, almost
3. You are smart, calculated, funny and imaginative. duh ;)
4. You have black hair, dark eyes a cute nose. nope nope nope
5. You own a pet. yes

close enough!

1. You are male./No...
2. You are currently in your mid fifties, still working hard and enjoying every minute of it./No but I work hard and enjoy it to an extent as I owe it to my family, friends...myself
3. You are starting to go bald, but you don't care about it as much as you thought you would when you were younger. You still have your good looks, your gray eyes and your sense of humor./Still got my luscious hair thank ya, sense of humor check, nay on the good looks and gray eyes, I have eyes dark and deep as my soul well until the light hits it and they're brown like caramel yum
4. You have a beautiful loving family, great life-long friends, even the doctor is happy with your annual check up!/I have a beautiful family, loving best friend I'm so thankful for. Haven't seen the doctor yet lol
5. Things are generally good, and you just wish they'll stay that way for much, much longer./Yeah reality is hitting me fast, everyone I know getting older, people dying, my stupid mistakes seem like continuous ******** hitting a fan but the beautiful moments I do have make up for it and I hang on for dear life

1. You are female.
2. You are currently in your twenties, you are single, dating at nights and balancing a promising career during the day.
3. You are smart, calculated, funny and imaginative.
4. You have black hair, dark eyes a cute nose.
5. You own a pet
------
Half right. I am a female. Almost in my 20's. I'm not single. I am smart, funny and imaginative.
I do not have black hair and dark eyes, but I do have a cute nose and a dog! (:

mark

10 mins late to everything
They said im a male in the late teens
i juste entered the teen years
i do worry about my future
I do have brown silky hair
people say my eyes are nice more specifically my eyelashes bc they look false whent hey arent
and ya i cant copy and paste idk why[DOUBLEPOST=1406002306][/DOUBLEPOST]i found out how to paste :D

Male, Late Teens
1. You are male. omg correct wat r u psychic
2. You are still a teenager, but won't be one for very much longer.yes, no.
3. You're in college and are already worried about finding the perfect job that will be both fulfilling and will pay well. Your future worries you more than you'd like to admit. no highschool yes about the job idk wat to work as in the future, ya a bit
4. You have beautiful, silky brown hair and big eyes. ya
5. You know that if you'd only believe in yourself more, things would be much easier for you. Yet you still doubt your instincts more than you should, instead of trusting them every time. a bit[DOUBLEPOST=1406002703][/DOUBLEPOST]my sister did this everything was right except shes not black or in the mid 20s[DOUBLEPOST=1406002773][/DOUBLEPOST]
They were off by a couple years... but everything else is exactly right.
we got the same exact thing tbh[DOUBLEPOST=1406003595][/DOUBLEPOST]I TOOK THE GUESS YOUR CELEBRITY STALKER CHALLENGE AND THE CALCULATIONS WERE bradley cooper BUT THEY MENTIONED JENNIFER FREAKING LAWRECNE

r they looking in my computer or wat

Last edited:
1. You are female. Yes.
2. You are currently in your mid thirties. Nope, 18.
3. You have a great job that you don't necessarily appreciate as much as you should. You do, however, appreciate the great life partner that you have and your caring friends. I work at an ice cream place, and my life partner is probably my dog.
4. You have short blonde hair, gray eyes and a naturally tan skin tone. I have long-ish brown hair, hazel eyes, and I'm pale as a ghost.
5. You have 2 kids. Currently thinking whether or not to have a third one. Zero kids, unless some alien took my DNA and I miraculously have kids on another planet.

Yep, sounds like me! XD