Habbo items from MyVMK and VMK?

I was playing on Habbo yesterday... lots of the items from there are quite similar to VMK. I just found a few things, but let me know if you've seen anything else.
Keep in mind this is in no way trying to bash Habbo, considering Sulake developed VMK I think it's completely fair game from them to use the same items or similar ones.

ALR Teacups and Mushroom items

The Enchanted Rose - keep in mind, this one came from a few months prior to when we released it but I still thought it was worth posting.

Let me know if you found this at all interesting of if you've seen any other Habbo VMK inspired items! :halcyon:

- Jasmine <3

Last edited:
Uh... what is wrong with that guy's head in the second picture? And is that a dead sheep???

That is uncanny, but makes sense with the whole Sulake thing.

Last edited:

Odwa

This is so interesting! I've definitely seen some other things on Habbo that are in MyVMK and VMK! I'll try to find them!

Habbo has some useful furniture called "wired" furniture, that allows things like furniture in the room to move, or teleports the user to a specified place if they stand on/interact with a certain furniture, or toggle furniture states like opening and closing gates automatically. I get it'd be very hard to implement here with no basis to go on but it's really useful for games and mazes in Habbo!