Halloween Costumes!

Elle

Holy mother of sweet cosplay thats exactly what I need to get for my brother's and I costumes. We're going to be Yzma and Kronk (scientist ver.) for a convention, but i'm debating whether to buy the lab coat or make it and just add on to it.. Can you see okay through those goggles? I bought a pair to try it out from ebay and I can't even see a tiny bit out of them, it's super tinted. XD

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Holy mother of sweet cosplay thats exactly what I need to get for my brother's and I costumes. We're going to be Yzma and Kronk (scientist ver.) for a convention, but i'm debating whether to buy the lab coat or make it and just add on to it.. Can you see okay through those goggles? I bought a pair to try it out from ebay and I can't even see a tiny bit out of them, it's super tinted. XD
I can see, but it's not optimal. Everything is green, and quite a bit darker. I can still move around without problem though.

The goggles I bought are actually just welding goggles, so they're not designed to be able to see clearly through them. Just to protect your eyes xD

Elle

I can see, but it's not optimal. Everything is green, and quite a bit darker. I can still move around without problem though.

The goggles I bought are actually just welding goggles, so they're not designed to be able to see clearly through them. Just to protect your eyes xD
Oh LOL. I have bad luck with goggles. I don't think my brother and I would like to have them on for half of the convention only to see green, lol. xD They look super awesome though~