Halloween crates

SpaceCupcakes

Gay Overdramaticism
So I really love the Jack Skellington Halloween crates but I'm not sure what to do with them, ya feel? Another player said some of them have rare items inside when you open them up in your room.

Problem is when I do that, absolutely nothing happens with any of them.

Example images below. Any help is super appreciated! I'm a super forgetful human and don't always understand directions the first time around xD

Attachments

Hi! So some of the crates are “duds” which means they are empty and you can’t open them and those are labeled “item.12345” (not sure in the exact number after the word item). The real crates are called “Halloween Jack Skellington Crate” and you should be able to open these. Make sure you are placing them in your room and standing real close to them and then double clicking on them.
Hope this helps :)

SpaceCupcakes

Gay Overdramaticism
Thank you!! Second question (rather unrelated) so I don't have to open a new thread: does the Monorail still run? The kind post about it is from 2016 so I wasn't sure if it was still valid info

The last I heard is that they are still working on the monorail, so it probably does not show up at the station. I hope they fix it soon!

I am also having trouble opening up some of my Jack Skelly crates. I have stood next to them, moved them around to a different part of my room, clicked again as I stood next to them, put them back in my inventory, brought them back out, etc. etc. Some of them will just not open. And no, they aren't the Item # crates

lolaroxx

The ones that say item are duds and they don't open, i asked a host 2 nights ago and she said they're for decoration!