Halloween Horror Nights 25

VampireBoy

I go almost every year since eighth grade to HHN in Orlando, and it is totally worth the money! I get a discount being a Florida resident, and Coca-Cola often does promotional sales where you buy a soda and get money off your ticket. A one day ticket from Sun-Thurs comes out to about $45, and I feel like it's worth the money.

I remember the first year I went there was a mental asylum house, and as soon as I walked in a nurse jumped out at me and I punched her. Yeah, I felt SUPER bad about it, but she scared me so badly.

Another year my dad got scared and bumped in to me, and I fell through the curtains in to the next scene, on to one of the actors dressed as Dracula. Super awk.
Wow you seem to have really bad luck and awkward situations at Halloween Horror Nights lol.

Hurricane

Omg you went tell me everything I need to know what it was like and also if you wouldn't mind tell me which haunted houses suck and which ones don't.
Well i don't get scared easy, So i will try to give my best opinions..

Halloween, Dollhouse of the damned, AvP & The walking dead are pretty much a must. I think they were very good and twisted.
Halloween it was basically like walking into the movie! the house was SO well set up and felt so long! You will not be disappointed!
Dolls are creepy within themselves so you could imagine how weird Dollhouse of the damned is, Probably the most weirdest house this year. :o
AvP i didn't really see like any Aliens.. o.O I don't know if i missed them or they just didn't pop out when i walked by.. But i think the house lacked in scares, But i really like the detail and the aliens i did see were really neat and awesome :O

Dracula, Giggles and gore & Roanoke were not scary for me at all! I'm hoping to go next week & maybe it will be a little better, I was just expecting to get really scared this year & i prob jumped like 3-4 times :(
But then again i been going for so long and im prob use to the haunted environment xD

VampireBoy

Its that time again time to scream and time to run for your lives because your nightmares are about to become real and fear is going to come alive and take you over until you cant take it anymore and what better way to celebrate this years Halloween Horror Nights than with the return of our favorite Jack The Clown and more updates will be on the way so get ready.

VampireBoy