Halloween Quest

Long story short, I really wish that Quests (especially holiday quests) were available to EVERYONE. This is my first holiday since being back on VMK, and I don't know how the holiday quests work but I'm super bummed that I can't even attempt the quest to get the princess hat.

I don't know about anyone else, but every time I try to even get the Space Suit pin, the quest never reads what I do. Meaning I'll be in the Grotto and it won't move to the next task. -.- SO I'm super bummed I can't even attempt the Halloween Quest.

Long story short, I really wish that Quests (especially holiday quests) were available to EVERYONE. This is my first holiday since being back on VMK, and I don't know how the holiday quests work but I'm super bummed that I can't even attempt the quest to get the princess hat.

I don't know about anyone else, but every time I try to even get the Space Suit pin, the quest never reads what I do. Meaning I'll be in the Grotto and it won't move to the next task. -.- SO I'm super bummed I can't even attempt the Halloween Quest.
If you ask nicely, the super hosts will come to your rescue

What issues are you having with teh princess hat quest ? It can be very confusing as I had a few issues with not understanding what needed to be done. For instance when it tells you to say outloud the count you need to actually count like ...one two three...

What issues are you having with teh princess hat quest ? It can be very confusing as I had a few issues with not understanding what needed to be done. For instance when it tells you to say outloud the count you need to actually count like ...one two three...
I was having issues with the Space quest. I haven't started the hat quest. I can't do it because I do'nt have the space suit.

I was having issues with the Space quest. I haven't started the hat quest. I can't do it because I do'nt have the space suit.
I'm working on that now on another account, I had to reload at the grotto part as it wouldn't let me use the magic, the quest stayed at the same point when I came back

Keep trying, if you can't get it let me know, I'' do the quest on my boy acct and give you the hat

Now I can't get into the track to collect gas cans >.<

I'm working on that now on another account, I had to reload at the grotto part as it wouldn't let me use the magic, the quest stayed at the same point when I came back

Keep trying, if you can't get it let me know, I'' do the quest on my boy acct and give you the hat

Now I can't get into the track to collect gas cans >.<
Thank you. -.- I'm So annoyed right now. Every time I use magic in the launcher, it stops working and I Can't use it again unless I restart launcher. -.- SO I have to restart teh quest.

Pixie, have you done the other quests (Diving and Driving)? You need those before you can do the Space Suit one (also need the Driver's license). I was stuck on one of them and HOST_Nova helped me out.

The Quest magics are horrible, tbh.

It's standard that every time you use one, you need to log out and log back in to use it again. Whatever you do, do not close the quest window, under any circumstances. I learned this the hard way and would always close my window at some point, only to have the entire quest expire.

If you log out and log back in again without closing the quest window, your quest progress should remain.

So now that the quest is done :) Just wanted to say to the host that designed it I enjoyed it. I had some confusion at first with how the counting was to be done, but once that was figured out it was great, I loved the puzzle aspect of it and would enjoy doing more like it.

Matt

IGN: Streetlight
So now that the quest is done :) Just wanted to say to the host that designed it I enjoyed it. I had some confusion at first with how the counting was to be done, but once that was figured out it was great, I loved the puzzle aspect of it and would enjoy doing more like it.
It was a really fun quest (once I finally got it done). I messed up a few times with the numbers part towards the end and had to ask for help haha.

I enjoyed the quest. There were a few glitches with the magic that made me have to restart, and the counting situation was confusing towards the end. I have horrible memory so I was sitting there for the longeSt trying to remember the dang code. Lol...

But other than that I thought the quest was very creative and got people wandering around the kingdom which I enjoyed greatly.

When I asked for help with the magic glitch the host was very understanding and helped greatly.