Hampton Westshire (Ride/Quest Mystery)

FancyMonocle

lost in the sauce
Been working on this for a long time now and its turned out pretty good. The back story is pretty simple, there's somebody plotting against the fictional land of Hampton Westshire and you have to figure out who it is.

Now essentially you'll be looking for hidden teleporters and then looking in the information at the rooms and pictures hung up on the walls for clues. Half of the quest is walking around and the other half is a ride, you will be able to stop in each room to look for any secret teleporters. There's a little over 20 rooms to discover so I made it really tough. So far just a few people have figured it out which will make the prize around the 500 - 1k range.
The quest will continue open for another three weeks...

Quest-ees who figured it out:

Pecosace
heyvcool
CamZ
Capt. Jack Sparrow
Bimbette

Side-note: The clues won't really tell you who it is, just where there's a hidden teleporter. You will know, if you choose right, who it is.

Special thanks to heyvcool for helping out on the prize!

I'm not gonna post any pictures, you're just gonna have to go and see for yourself! Hope to see you there!

Last edited:
Been working on this for a long time now and its turned out pretty good. The back story is pretty simple, there's somebody plotting against the fictional land of Hampton Westshire and you have to figure out who it is.

Now essentially you'll be looking for hidden teleporters and then looking in the information at the rooms and pictures hung up on the walls for clues. Half of the quest is walking around and the other half is a ride, you will be able to stop in each room to look for any secret teleporters. There's a little over 20 rooms to discover so I made it really tough. So far nobody has figured it out which makes the prize two green keys (which may change because I'm not sure if they're worth anything now). But once somebody figures it out the prize will go down.

Side-note: The clues won't really tell you who it is, just where there's a hidden teleporter. You will know, if you choose right, who it is.
I'm not gonna post any pictures, you're just gonna have to go and see for yourself! Hope to see you there!
I recommend that everyone goes and checks this out. The story is fantastic and very well written out. The rooms match the story in levels of awesomeness. I still haven't figured it out but I will soon!

FancyMonocle

lost in the sauce
I recommend that everyone goes and checks this out. The story is fantastic and very well written out. The rooms match the story in levels of awesomeness. I still haven't figured it out but I will soon!
Thanks! I really appreciate it! I'd like to see that happen!