Hannibal ze Cannibal

Now, whilst the movies (and dat Anthony Hopkins) be might FINE, I have to say, without a doubt, the Hannibal saga is my absolute favorite book series in the entire world.

My favorite out of all the books is Hannibal.

If anyone has read the books, did you prefer the movie ending or the book ending?
Honestly, take away the brainwashing and drugging, and I would have preferred the book ending 100x more than I already did.

Any other Hannibal fans out there?

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
The novels were great as well as the films I thought. I liked both endings but I'd lean a bit towards the film for it's visual and musical masterpiece. Anthony Hopkins had an exceptional performance, a type of h*ll-bent vigorous intent for his character in Hannibal.

For the film itself, I really liked how Patrick Cassidy was able to create his exquisite piece “Vide Cor Meum” by drawing inspiration directly from the text La Vita Nuova written by Mr. Alighieri for the opera scene. Since then, it has been used in various films, television shows etc. It is the most resplendent, alluring composition written during the past half century in my opinion because it touches on every single facet of pure emotion within a soul; ranging from everything between despondency to hope via the prevalent, universal language of music as it takes the individual on an odyssey of sweet divinity. That is what creation brings to the table, in it's purest form.