Happy 4th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PotatoBacon

Professional Netflixer
I love Fourth of July! Every year depending on the weather, my friends and I either go boating at the lake or mudding on a random field. Then, we end our day having a cookout :)

I don't have friends irl so the most excitement I have is drinking coffee and playing video games XD if theres a lot of fireworks this year i'll go night swimming to see them :D

CrazyPizza

i just ate BBQ around 3p.m and right now gonna run 4 miles to burn it off before all the fireworks goes off. HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE!

Sounds fun! Seems most everyone is sleeping and watching fireworks! :p Anyone have any parades in their area?! Also everyone up to now has had their medals awarded!

Mitochondria

is the powerhouse of the cell
I have spent almost all day relaxing, and hanging out with one of my best friends! We also had a pretty large bbq in my backyard :)

Elias

Suitcase and a Dream
I'm not American, I'm Canadian... and Canada Day was last Friday! Hmm... but I will never forget the time I spent the 4th of July at Walt Disney World and saw both the amazing fireworks shows at Magic Kingdom (on the 3rd) and Epcot (on the 4th)! They were some, if not the, best fireworks displays I have ever had the privilege to witness!

Status
Not open for further replies.