Happy Holly Jolly Holidays Month! - Newsletter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin

Holiday greetings VMKers! Live and direct from VMK Central, its the latest MyVMK news! And now just back from chilling in the Matterhorn for a few months, heeeeeres Yeti!

Hey there! Or should I say HoHoHo there?! What, were you expecting someone else other than the Yeti, haha! Were gonna make it a Holly Jolly Holiday this month! In fact thats the theme for December! Weve got loads of great items and events coming this month and if youre good maybe well even throw in a few surprise gifts, just for you!

Main Street is Decked Out for the Holidays!

The worst of MyVMKs snowstorm has finally cleared up and Main Street is decked out in Holiday decorations for the entire month of December! Go walk down Main Street with your friends for some serious Holiday cheer!

Gingerbread Holiday Room Building Competition

Those Gingerbread pieces are pretty sweet, huh? I get hungry just building with them! Which brings me to an event youre going to be super excited to hear about MyVMKs first ever Gingerbread House & Holiday Room Competition!

A tasty gingerbread room by HOST_Celluloid, look out for this yummy room in an upcoming HOST event!

Heres your chance to show the Kingdom just how much holiday spirit youve got! Well have full details for the competition in Event & Item Info section here soon, so be sure to check that out. But play those games for credits and stock up on Gingerbread pieces, youre gonna need them!

Event and Item Info

Happy Holidays! Check out these NEW items!

In the Clothing Catalog and Christmas Stop

Warm up for the holiday in this Mickey Blue Sweater and matching Mickey Blue Beanie! Minnie Beanie Red and Minnie Sweater Red also available for girls!

Get the Holiday Ornament Pluto Pin in Christmas Shop Pins! Its the first Pin in the Holiday Ornament series! Collect all 5!

Get the Hanukkah Presents and Holiday Chairs in Emporium Furniture!

Get Unlimited Use Snowman Magic and Single Use Snowman Magic in Christmas Shop Pins!

Get the Gingerbread Wall with Doorway, Gingerbread Wall with Lights, 1x1 Gingerbread Roof Block, and Chocolate Bar Carpet in the Furniture Section of the Christmas Shop!

Get the Red, Green, and Yellow Gumdrop Chairs in the Furniture Section of the Christmas Shop!

Get the Winter Wonderland Room in the Rooms section of the Shop window!

Check the Community Calendar for more events, details, and event times.

Novembers Best Guest Room

November was a great month to explore the jungle, find treasures, and adventure into the unknown! Check out Foxys awesome Pirates Adventure Village room that captures the essence of MyVMKs Adventure Month!

The Best Guest Room Winner receives:
- 5000 credits
- A free room
- Best Guest Room Award Pin
- Plus! A party in Club 33!

MyVMK Safety and Security

MyVMKs Call For Help button is easy to use and always accessible just click on the HELP button on the lower right of the VMK player window. We encourage you to let us know if anything unsafe or suspicious catches your attention.

Tip: Remember the Call For Help is like MyVMKs 911. So while we encourage you to use it, please only do so for serious player issues. And like 911, using Call For Help to report false information will get you in trouble too, so make sure youre reporting the incident or player accurately.

If you do have a serious problem, tell us immediately! The faster you use the Call For Help button to make us aware of a problem, the more effective we can be in taking care of the issue. So please, tell us immediately if you have a serious problem and help make MyVMK a fun and safe place for everyone.

Silence is Golden. The Ignore button is red!

Tip: If a player is ever being mean to you or bothering you, you can click on their avatar to bring up their player card. From there, click the red Ignore Button to no longer receive messages from them. Make the best of MyVMK!

Is there a way to play MyVMK on my Mac?

I logged in and loaded but it leads me to a black screen...

Am I doing something wrong here?

Isn't there going to be a calendar of events for this month? Don't see it anywhere. Thanks

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.