Haunted Flips?

Im just wondering what exactly the Orange Haunted Flips are trading for? I wanna know if I walked away from a horrible trade or a good one. ANY ADVICE WILL HELP!! ((:

Well I traded 1 gold key for them, back when gold keys were attainable. I'd say they're worth around 5,000 credits, maybe a tad more. They're not in huge demand. It really depends on how bad you want them as to whether or not its a good idea to trade away so much. I'd never make a deal like the one you got offered... I think this person supremely overpriced them.

However, I traded about 5 full party hat sets for male Herbie outfit... I feel I overpaid... but I didn't care. I just wanted it badly and I'm happy I made the deal.

Well I traded 1 gold key for them, back when gold keys were attainable. I'd say they're worth around 5,000 credits, maybe a tad more. They're not in huge demand. It really depends on how bad you want them as to whether or not its a good idea to trade away so much. I'd never make a deal like the one you got offered... I think this person supremely overpriced them.

However, I traded about 5 full party hat sets for male Herbie outfit... I feel I overpaid... but I didn't care. I just wanted it badly and I'm happy I made the deal.
Yeahh i think youu traded me a full party hat set to me(: lol appreciate it too btw! ;)

InaDaze

The Confused One.

I'm not a trader but my opinion on the matter is that I don't think they're worth all that much. 5k credits for something that we bought at 100 credits seems a little much to me, I would say closer to 3k-3.5k is there real value to me with 5k being my maximum to go for them and I can't find someone else taking a lower offer. Since they're not in too high demand either I don't really think they're worth that much. I would assume that there are a number in a game as I know people stock up for trading purposes. This is where I would look at the stats page but it seems to have been down for a while now.

But as always with trading it depends on whether you can find a comfortable agreement with the person you're trading with. I hope you can find someone that won't make you overpay for them.

bobsbestgame

I have to agree with daze. I would only pay about 3.5k for it, at most. It is rare, since it was only on sale one day (and extremely overlooked imo). However, the problem you run into is demand. People aren't really looking for it bc it is kind of classy with a lot of outfits, since it is so.... Orange. I personally am glad you didn't make that trade, they asked just a bit too much :)