Haunted Mansion Dark Ride

Mike

Since the month of October is coming up soon (not next month I know), I had an idea to go with the Halloween theme. There could be a HM dark ride while the HM game is being worked on and can use rooms such as the stretching room, ball room, attic, and dark ride rooms to create it. This could work similar to the dark rides in Fantasyland but give you HM/Halloween items for a prize instead of SITS. The ride vehicle for this could be the doombuggies (seen below) that are used in the real HM attraction.

Edit: I did a rough concept art of the Doom Buggy

Last edited:

Bindingkey

Or you could enter from the graveyard (from Frontierland Hub) and there would be a ride which puts into the queue.
there are different ways to do this. that IS one way, but since it's gonna be where the game will be held it's not the smartest place to put it.

Mike

there are different ways to do this. that IS one way, but since it's gonna be where the game will be held it's not the smartest place to put it.
I should have worded this better, I meant to say a separate entrance from the Frontierland Hub. The original entrance that goes into the HM Game Lobby Room. The other would be next to the entrance in the Frontierland Hub and would take you to the ride queue. The way I originally said wouldn't be a good idea (as @Bindingkey said) because it would cause a congestion of people in the HM Game Room.

Bindingkey

I should have worded this better, I meant to say a separate entrance from the Frontierland Hub. The original entrance that goes into the HM Game Lobby Room. The other would be next to the entrance in the Frontierland Hub and would take you to the ride queue. The way I originally said wouldn't be a good idea (as @Bindingkey said) because it would cause a congestion of people in the HM Game Room.
oh okay yeah, that sounds like a great idea!