Haunted Mansion Glitch?

I have been running low on credits, so I decided the best way to make money would be to play HM. However, when the game begins, my character moves directly to the nearest corner or wall and remains there the rest of the game. I try to move, but it is stuck. I changed the keys and it still does not work. I logged out three times, waiting several minutes between each log in. Please help! (Also when you have to choose the doors, and the blue ghosts come out, the tall, slim one with the long axe moves quite too quickly across the screen and targets me because I'm stuck, which is very terrifying.
)
EDIT: Sometimes I find myself moving, but I am not in control of where I am going and usually end up clashing with the other opponent's ghosts.

Neda

This has happened to me so many times, I'm not positive if this is what always fixed it but I would just restart my computer (because I tend to just leave it running all the time and I rarely shut it down)
That usually fixed it for me.

This has happened to me so many times, I'm not positive if this is what always fixed it but I would just restart my computer (because I tend to just leave it running all the time and I rarely shut it down)
That usually fixed it for me.
Thanks! I usually keep my computer running all the time as well. Thank you for the tip, i'll check it out tonight :)