Haunted Mansion Room Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamecrazy

Hello :) I just want to thank the MyVMK staff for bringing back the Haunted Mansion game. I also wanted to point out to the best of my memory what the room order was, as right now it is not exactly correct. The lobby was always first, and at the end there was a bonus opportunity in which you entered the attic level. Players would go through the lobby doors with portals in them, going through the doors until they found the right portal to enter into the attic, while being chased by a ghost. I believe the last person, whoever team they were on did not receive bonus points, as the other team who found the right portal (door) first did. They would then end up in the attic, but then from there I don't remember if you went to the ballroom, but I believe so. However please correct me if I'm wrong, it's been over 6 years since any of us have played the original. I do know one thing though, the order was Lobby, Ballroom, and if a tie occurred, Graveyard. However that is only if a tie occurs.

Take note I've only tested the game twice now, I don't know if the attic stage has been implemented.

Thanks guys, please leave feedback on what you remember, I'm unsure about exactly how people got to the attic stage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.