• Dreams Castle Pin

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Dreams Logo Pin

Votes: 30 23.6%
  • Dreams Poster / Tron Light Cycle Green

Votes: 57 44.9%

• Total voters

Ranch

We're almost into the middle of the month, if you're like me, you are trying hard to have some good dreams! Have you been sleeping good?

Anonymous poll, multiple choice!

Only 10 options allowed in the poll, so please post if you're still waiting to be a dreamer.

Last edited:
badge.. That's the one thing I got that I was excited to mention.
I've received the badge, fairy pin, and hook chair

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
i have just won a pirate turret chair. i REALLY would love a badge, ears, shirt, or any of the pins... I am not a furni kinda person :P

I've won the ears, badge, logo pin, and Light Cycle from Grizzly, Cloud, and Maui. :D I haven't been on in almost a week, though, so I had a lucky streak the first few days.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
This randomizer needs tweaked. They need to say only going to 2 or 3 places in an area in a session. This means less crowding of rooms. More people having a chance to win.

I've gotten very lucky.. I've gotten the shirt, ears, badge, castle pin and ship chair. I've only participated in about 8 sessions and have been visited more than 20 times. It's not hopeless people!

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I won the Castle Turret chair, and Captain Hook's chair. I used the element of trade to turn my Castle chair and some other items in to Dream Ears and Dreams Fairy pin which are what I really wanted. So I guess you could say I made my own dreams come true :dance: