hello again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! i havent played myvmk in months now so I just wanted to say hi and reintroduce myself to anyone new! I was previously Melibee but i changed my username to get a fresh start (and its also the username I go by on my art blog hehe)

Anyway! My names Meli and im absolutely obsessed with anything and everything marvel! I love music from around the world, playing piano, and ofc i love disney!
I look forward to talking to everyone and making some new friends~ ( ^ - ^ )/

Marvel yesss! Welcome back! Who is your favorite Marvel character? As you might be able to tell, I am a bit of a fan haha! Glad you are able to come back with a fresh start and hope to see you around!

Marvel yesss! Welcome back! Who is your favorite Marvel character? As you might be able to tell, I am a bit of a fan haha! Glad you are able to come back with a fresh start and hope to see you around!
ooo its so hard to choose a favorite! But id prob say Spiderman, Deadpool, Spider-Gwen, and Steve Rogers (but there are so many other that I absolutely love too!) Which are your favs? (i mean obv loki hehe but other than him?)

ooo its so hard to choose a favorite! But id prob say Spiderman, Deadpool, Spider-Gwen, and Steve Rogers (but there are so many other that I absolutely love too!) Which are your favs? (i mean obv loki hehe but other than him?)
Oo yay! I love Spider-Gwen :3 haha yes of course Loki! I love Falcon, Cap, and Daredevil too!

Iron Man or bust!
but everyone else is amazing too, especially Daredevil and I even have a soft spot for Ultron. Oh, and Groot/Rocket. I have life-size cutouts of Groot and Baymax (with Hiro on his shoulders)!
#teamcap (but i almost cant say that because spidey and natasha are on team iron man soooo ill give him that)
omg i love daredevil so much too! Have you been watching season2?

Jessica Jones Forever and Always, although I do especially love anything related to the Guardians of the Galaxy. :dance:

Welcome back!!! :hat:
Jessica Jones! i cant wait for season 2! and the Defenders team up! thats gonna be epic!

Status
Not open for further replies.