Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited to meet everyone!

As I'm sure you can guess, I'm Erika. My younger sister introduced me to VMK when I was in middle school, and playing together was some of the best bonding time we had when we were young. My username on the original VMK game was ShesaRebelGirl (I was totally obsessed with Green Day back then!) and I spent most of my time hangin' in guest rooms or playing cute or boot.

I've tried playing VFK, which IMO was an awful game ran by conservative soccer moms. OVMK was a great opportunity for me and my sister to relive our childhoods together, especially since I don't live with her anymore. Unfortunately, that came to an end (I don't even think my sister knows yet). My take on the situation: OVMK shutting down is very unfortunate. The staff have let down many, including myself, but things happen when children take on responsibilities they aren't mature enough to handle.

A little more about me: When I'm not studying or working, I love to travel, try new foods, watch TV, and make new friends. I'd love to get the chance to chat with everyone, long live MMK, and thank you Amy for shining a light at the end of this tunnel! :thumbsup:

Shrimp

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! I love travelling as well! Next destination hopefully: Brazil (FIFA 2014!)

An Amy welcome basket will be delivered shortly :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.