Hello (-:

Status
Not open for further replies.

sworn

Hello everybody. I actually just found out that VMK was re-released this morning and it's time to start this journey over once again! Back in 2005, if you were in either the trading rooms or on Main Street, you were probably once annoyed by me. (LOL) I used to be known by the name 'S.STARZ.' I also used to be on VMKMagic by the name of 'xDD'. I started on day one, and stayed until the day the doors closed. If any of you remember me, that's fantastic. If you don't, I look forward to hopefully meeting you sometime on the game. I used to be one of the top traders and within the last few months of VMK closing, I managed to get the Stitch Hat, and a few other items I practically died for as a kid, and those were probably my proudest moments ever. Anyways, I hope to meet some of you and maybe strike up a conversation sometime. The new name I go by on VMK is 'sworn'. You will definitely see me and my noob of a character roaming around and trying to somehow get a-hold of some goodies. Looking forward to talking and trading with all you. Bye :-)

:)

(P.S. I love these smilies!) (---:

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
Welcome! I joined about 2 months ago and I'm loving it! If you see me around don't be shy and ask to be a friend. I'll help you out with whatever you need! My in game name is Roseyl.
Have a great day!

sworn

Thank you Mark and HaleighRose. :')

The main thing I need help with right now is trying to get the hang of VMK. I'm so used to VFK and how things work on there that now everything I ever knew about VMK is completely gone. I don't know where to starttttt.

Status
Not open for further replies.