Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobie

violent delights
Hi! I haven't been on since the first few months of the game so I'll do an introduction instead of an "I'm back" post considering I didn't know any of you anyways.

My name is Morgan (duh) and I'm 19 years old. I'm from Kentucky but I don't like KFC. I just finished my first year of college where I've recently declared myself an English major. I like to write (poetry? journal entries? Tumblr writing? Whatever you want to call it), nap, and read true crime books. My favorite shows right now are Bates Motel and The Path. I love chicken fingers and pizza and pretty much anything unhealthy. I've had my learner's permit for over 3 years and will (hopefully) be getting my license this summer. I played VMK for a few years off and on but I also don't really remember having any friends on there (I was bestvanessarocks). I never visited Disney when I played VMK but counting my upcoming trip in June I will have been 3 times in the past 4 years. I apologize for this being all over the place since I'm pretty much just writing whatever pops into my head. I promise I don't normally use parenthesis this often I guess I'm just feeling it today. Anyways, I hope to see you all around!

Welcome back to the kingdom! Pizza and chicken fingers are my favorite too! I have inpark quests so if you are interested in doing them, let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.