Hello!

Hi! I was having a trip down memory lane a few days ago when I discovered that you guys had rebooted a version of VMK up! I used to play A TON back when it first came out all the way to it's shutting down. I believe my username used to be something along the lines of PrettyApple (i think i had used the random name feature...creating usernames isn't the easiest thing lol).

Anyways, I'm super excited to jump back into the game once it's back up and running this weekend!! I hope to meet you all and make plenty of friends again :)

Just a question, does anyone know if the old trading cards from VMK work on this version? I know it's not the same creators, but it's worth asking :) I have a ton from back in the day that I kept for nostalgia reasons :M:P:

Welcome back! Glad to have you! Sadly the original cards don't work on this version. Neither do any original codes.
That's okay! It was worth an ask ;)
Thanks for the warm welcome back! <3 I'm super excited to play again. It's gonna be weird jumping back into it without all of my old stuff i collected and friends I made :( but im still excited to make new friends! :)

Fix

Coolest Member
Welcome back. Glad you're joining us nostalgia junkies! :) Hope to meet you in game soon!

Haidere, if ya need a friend - i'm a message away!