Help me choose photos

So im a photo major and my senior exhibition is coming up soon. However i can't decide between these 2 groups of photos. The first 3 are group A and last 3 are group B. Also if you think one should be switch from the first group to second group or the opposite please tell me! or if you think a photo is not good enough and should get rid of it or have any advice be honest!! These are suppose to be senior level so tell me your honest feedback :)

they are too big and I'm too lazy to resize them so link is here>

Last edited:

Nimmy

Mysterious Member
I don't really know anything about potography but here's my input.
At first i wanted to switch the picture A3 with B1 but after the switch, upon looking at the 3 images over and over I ended up not liking it.
Although picture B1 is a bit bare compared to the other two of the group, I'd def choose group B. :)

I enjoy A1 (the kabobs), A3 (the town), and B1 (the ledge with string)

A2 I like the right half of the photo, but the left half seems out of focus.

B3 is nice, but for some reason it just doesn't stand out, which I feel like would make it a lot nicer.

B2 is kind of just...there.

Very nice photos overall, good luck on your project! :D

mark

10 mins late to everything
Like b3 best out of all, the first a1 creeped me (i thought they were bugs) out. srry i really dont mean to offend the asian culture idk i just am not fond of the first one but i like the last b3 :)[DOUBLEPOST=1421356274][/DOUBLEPOST]if u touched up b3 so likeyoutherevmk said it could stand out a bit, u could post it on tumblr and itll be a tumblr-e that ill reblog ;)!!!

Lost

So im a photo major and my senior exhibition is coming up soon. However i can't decide between these 2 groups of photos. The first 3 are group A and last 3 are group B. Also if you think one should be switch from the first group to second group or the opposite please tell me! or if you think a photo is not good enough and should get rid of it or have any advice be honest!! These are suppose to be senior level so tell me your honest feedback :)

they are too big and I'm too lazy to resize them so link is here> http://www.imgur.com/a/nkuqJ
Dunno if you still want advice but yeah xD Took a photography class for a few years so I know all about portfolios etc.

Even thought A1 is very aesthetically interesting, the A group feels more like a set of tourist photos. Even though they are all good individually, as a group it doesn't mesh. Group B feels more cohesive, and unlike A2 and A3, all the photos in Group B feel like they have a subject matter. Group A feels a lot like it focuses around food, whereas Group B has the theme of wood (signs, tree, door), which to me has a better aesthetic, especially with the composition in each.

Anyway good luck with your exhibition :D

Thanks for the help! Unfortunatly b2 and b3 ended up not printing well with parts that are overexposed beyond being fixed (in the amount of time i had anyways lol procrastination).. So i ended up with a2 a3 and b1