Hi everyone! Old but new. Looking for VMK friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, I just joined today. I played up until VMK closed in '08 and just found out this is a thing! the happiness is real. yeah.

so my name in the game is queenofwesteros. post your names! add me!!

tell me your best game tips (I'm rusty, it's been a while!), what I should take advantage of now (rare or LE stuff), what to be wary of.

thanks!!

also, cannot wait till ghosts and pirates are back!!!!!! I loved those games.

Mademoiselle

Welcome back!!

I'm kinda old but new and a tad rusty too! Jungle Cruise and Fireworks give credits and I learned today that doing the Jungle Cruise for the first round is probably more worthy of credits. I guess it depends on how much time you have in the game! Sometimes I do all 3 and sometimes I just aim for a really good first round.

Enjoy the game!

SnowWildEye

Disney Fanatic
Welcome! I can't think of any specific tips right now, but I'll be sure to let you know if I think of any good ones. Feel free to add me if you see me around, I'm SnowWildEye in-game :)

Welcome back!!

I'm kinda old but new and a tad rusty too! Jungle Cruise and Fireworks give credits and I learned today that doing the Jungle Cruise for the first round is probably more worthy of credits. I guess it depends on how much time you have in the game! Sometimes I do all 3 and sometimes I just aim for a really good first round.

Enjoy the game!
thanks a lot! yeah I figured with JC! it's best to concentrate on getting good and flawless shots in the first round and then be a bit liberal with your film after and get whatever you can haha! thanks for replying!

Welcome! I can't think of any specific tips right now, but I'll be sure to let you know if I think of any good ones. Feel free to add me if you see me around, I'm SnowWildEye in-game :)
sure thing! you also!! thanks a lot for the reply!

Tay

hiya welcome back to the kingdom! im Taylor in game c: :halcyon:
the best tip i can give to newbies is just play a bunch of jungle cruise/fireworks/clam in captains quest quarters and just save up your credits; you can then trade credit sprees (buying items in the shop for someone else) to trade for retired items that you've missed out on! :grizzly: goodluck and have fun c:

hiya welcome back to the kingdom! im Taylor in game c: :halcyon:
the best tip i can give to newbies is just play a bunch of jungle cruise/fireworks/clam in captains quest quarters and just save up your credits; you can then trade credit sprees (buying items in the shop for someone else) to trade for retired items that you've missed out on! :grizzly: goodluck and have fun c:
yessssss I remember doing that! buying like 5 novelty lamp posts or something for ears. nice pic btw! thanks for the reply!

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Welcome to the forums! If you have any question please feel free to ask. You will run into some rude people, but as stated before don't let it get to you. There are a lot of amazing people here, trust me.

Welcome to the forums! If you have any question please feel free to ask. You will run into some rude people, but as stated before don't let it get to you. There are a lot of amazing people here, trust me.
thank you for the welcome! I'm getting the hang of it! and I've had the chance to witness both already haha! people have gifted me pins! that was really nice of them.

Welcome back! (:
I am Jinx in-game, and I am happy to help you with any questions that you might have c:
We should definitely meet up :]
thanks a lot! I may take you up on your offer sooner than later haha. I have a lot of catching up to do. currently in the fantasyland courtyard if you're in the area!!

Status
Not open for further replies.