Hi it me :~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinyflower

Hey guys, I'm Becca aka RainbowRoll aka dance_is_life 6 years ago. Figured I'd officially introduce myself here since I've been on myvmk for a few days now as the mysterious goofball cracking jokes in cute or boot rooms instead of actually playing cute or boot. I'm psyched to be playing vmk again, but also pretty sad I only recently found out this exists. I have quite a bit of catching up to do. :) If any of y'all knew me in vmk please please please hit me up! I miss all of you! And even if you didn't know me in vmk please be my friend I'm lonely

You'll probably find me running around trying to figure out when stuff was released and how much my pins are worth because I literally know nothing and will go to great lengths to get back some of my old favorite items. Any and all help is appreciated. I'm probably going to start offering credit sprees for some items, but I don't want to offer that just yet because A) I'm broke right now and B) I'm going on vacation next week. But if you're interested in getting anything retired off your hands for credits sometime this month, please let me know.

I think that's about all, I can share a bit about myself now :) for the record, dance has not been life for me in many years and I'm embarrassed to be associated with that name lol. I'm still very involved in the arts though. I'm about to start my senior year in college, pursuing a BFA in Graphic Design, and after graduation I plan on moving to New York with my boyfriend. We love to cook and watch movies and kayak/snorkel/adventure. I also play the ukulele when life gets me down. I'm super into Instagram and Tumblr so if you like, give me your usernames/urls and we can have a lil follow party. It's been so long and yet I feel right at home again in the game and amongst all of you wonderful people. I've already been shown so much kindness and welcoming it warms my heart. :)

That's all for now folks!

Edit: I forgot to mention, during the 6 year gap I was on MiceChat as dance_is_life and VMKMagic as dance_is_life/Beccalicious making graphics for people with Jen (AresTheBat). So I might know some of y'all from there!

mark

10 mins late to everything
hi welcome we offer cookies n if u enter code jenniferlawrence u get extra hot cookies if u enter code mark I give u milk

either one or other

no refund exchange tank u

Welcome to the site! I'm Jason here. But I remember knowing you as "dance_is_life" on VMK (and possibly VFK when it first opened?). My username was JJason back then (and originally "Cat-Luvver" :P)

I'd say be patient because many items get rereleased over time ^_^ Let me know if you need a pal

Status
Not open for further replies.