Hi There

vickyc

Hey everyone! I played VMK back in the day and I recently found out about this amazing reboot. I have been playing for about a month now (it's brought me back to my childhood days :) )

Please say hello to me in the game! I don't really know anyone who plays and I would love to make some friends!

See y'all out there in the Magic Kingdom :)

hey love! just added you to my friends list a lil while ago, love seeing you around and hope to play lots of games together! vmk was my childhood too so i'm super glad you found it and get it live it up. <3

vickyc

Hey there! I've seen you in the Pirates lobby a few times. Nice to meet you! Hope to see you around more. :)
Hi! I've seen you in Pirates as well! We should play sometime

hey love! just added you to my friends list a lil while ago, love seeing you around and hope to play lots of games together! vmk was my childhood too so i'm super glad you found it and get it live it up. <3
It has been great seeing you around too! Its been fun playing pirates with you <3

i literally had no idea that they had remade vmk until a couple of months ago and i was like WHAT UR TELLING ME THIS HOLE IN MY HEART COULD HAVE BEEN FULL FOR YEARS NOW?? haha