Hibiscus Pin

C

Christa

Having been stressed the past couple of days, I blew the dust off of my Photoshop and made a hibiscus pin. It isn't the best and definitely needs some work. I used a stock image (free range use of the image), shaded it a bit, vectored it, played with the shading, changed the color, and made a pin. I hope you all like it.

on the lanyard background color:

and scaled to fit on a lanyard

edit:
annd pink

Last edited by a moderator:

Bimbette

Your #1 Bimb
I'm screaming okay
One time it was like 3 am and my friends and I were having a sleep over and we were drinking some drink that was like "Very Berry Hibiscus" and I just turn to them and say "What's a Hibiscus?" and for some reason it was the funniest thing okay.
I need this pin

C

Christa

I'm screaming okay
One time it was like 3 am and my friends and I were having a sleep over and we were drinking some drink that was like "Very Berry Hibiscus" and I just turn to them and say "What's a Hibiscus?" and for some reason it was the funniest thing okay.
I need this pin
Tbh I saved the file as hotbiscuits.png because one time I was not in my right state of mind and couldn't think of the name of the flower and I was like hot biscuits and now my friends call me lil biscuit it's a nightmare

C

Christa

You can always recolor it
I'll make another one when I get home from work.

@Pascal98 thanks but that's not really the color I was looking for. I'm not trying to be rude, but in the future please ask before you recolor something I've made :) just because that's something I was going to do being as its a pin that I've made.

I think that if you made some of the small details more pronounced it would look better. A lot of it is lost since it's so small at the actual pin size.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I used a stock image (free range use of the image), shaded it a bit, vectored it, played with the shading, changed the color, and made a pin. I hope you all like it.
Are you sure about that?

Original image from Google:

Your image:

Too close for comfort for me. It looks as if you literally just added a gold, beveled background.

I have less of a problem with that then I do the fact that you claimed to have customized it and "vectorized" it when in fact, you simply put a gold background on it. Please in the future be more respectful to designers who spend hours of their time and effort into creating actually customized designs.

I'll make another one when I get home from work.

@Pascal98 thanks but that's not really the color I was looking for. I'm not trying to be rude, but in the future please ask before you recolor something I've made :) just because that's something I was going to do being as its a pin that I've made.
Also not really fair to attack someone over something you didn't even "make."