Hibiscus Pin

C

Christa

Are you sure about that?

Original image from Google:

Your image:

Too close for comfort for me. It looks as if you literally just added a gold, beveled background.

I have less of a problem with that then I do the fact that you claimed to have customized it and "vectorized" it when in fact, you simply put a gold background on it. Please in the future be more respectful to designers who spend hours of their time and effort into creating actually customized designs.

Also not really fair to attack someone over something you didn't even "make."
If you actually took the time to look into my post before commenting, you wouldn't make yourself look like a huge child. This image was taken from DeviantArt, from a free use source, and I added filters, made it sharper, added more 'vector' feels, and added a border. Why don't you go ruin someone else's post with your accusations. A resource image is that at best.

Before you got posting on the burn book again oreo, let me give you some advice. Read a bit before commenting because you are too cocky for your own good. I never CLAIMED this image as my own. I took the FREE USE resource image, cut it from the background, made it something more than it was before.

But I'm obviously SO in the wrong for that. Please...you're so pretentious and you can't even see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Christa

"who even are you" *acknowledges that you know me*[DOUBLEPOST=1439076621][/DOUBLEPOST]Lost your voice sweetie? (:
You barely exist to me please. I haven't lost my voice, but you and Oreo can stop posting in the burn book about me now.

I'm not in any wrong. I used a free use image from the resources and stock category on Deviantart. Once I get to a laptop, I'll link it because obviously people can do detective work, but you can't find a source image to save your life.

Evehist

Sometimes I art.
*ignoring pre-existing drama*

I mean she's just sharing an idea it's not like it's official or anything, it's always nice to have a visual with ideas to get a ball rolling. There's no reason to try and tear her down when nothing she's said or has done was "attacking" anyone.

She did admit in the original post that she didn't claim credit for making it, just putting it all together. Please don't patronize her when she really hasn't done anything wrong.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
If you actually took the time to look into my post before commenting, you wouldn't make yourself look like a huge child. This image was taken from DeviantArt, from a free use source, and I added filters, made it sharper, added more 'vector' feels, and added a border. Why don't you go ruin someone else's post with your accusations. A resource image is that at best.

Before you got posting on the burn book again oreo, let me give you some advice. Read a bit before commenting because you are too cocky for your own good. I never CLAIMED this image as my own. I took the FREE USE resource image, cut it from the background, made it something more than it was before.

But I'm obviously SO in the wrong for that. Please...you're so pretentious and you can't even see it.
I'll let others be the judge of all the alleged modifications you made. Also, I don't play the game anymore and rarely am on, so I wouldn't know what burn book exists and doesn't exist. Therefore, I will have to kindly put to your rest your accusation that it was me. If you want to continue to believe that was me, I can't stop you.

Comparison:
R: Christa's image
L: Stock image

*ignoring pre-existing drama*

I mean she's just sharing an idea it's not like it's official or anything, it's always nice to have a visual with ideas to get a ball rolling. There's no reason to try and tear her down when nothing she's said or has done was "attacking" anyone.

She did admit in the original post that she didn't claim credit for making it, just putting it all together. Please don't patronize her when she really hasn't done anything wrong.
If you read my post, it was never patronizing her or "tearing her down." Maybe your referring to someone else's post? And I don't see how you're ignoring her harassing people yet I'm the one attacking her? Hmm.

Next time it'd be far less problematic if you admitted that you may not have done as much editing as you claimed to have done.

Keep in mind: Not everyone is out to get you.

Last edited:
C

Christa

I'll let others be the judge of all the alleged modifications you made. Also, I don't play the game anymore and rarely am on, so I wouldn't know what burn book exists and doesn't exist. Therefore, I will have to kindly put to your rest your accusation that it was me. If you want to continue to believe that was me, I can't stop you.

If you read my post, it was never patronizing her or "tearing her down." Maybe your referring to someone else's post? And I don't see how you're ignoring her harassing people yet I'm the one attacking her? Hmm.

Next time it'd be far less problematic if you admitted that you may not have done as much editing as you claimed to have done.

Keep in mind: Not everyone is out to get you.
Everything that I posted that I did was there, Oreo. I find it highly suspicious that you come out with this long post to throw me under the virtual bus on here and then one shows up on the burn book.

That being said, I'm sorry for jumping at you and accusing you of such, but wouldn't you do the same?

The original image IS NOT mine. I posted it before, I'll post it again. I changed the image, I made it into a pin and I'm finished arguing about it.

Just because someone posts something that is recently back from a ban doesn't mean you can run in and attack them for nothing because that's how this game works. I am so tired of the stress caused by adults who act like kids, myself included. I won't deny it.

You make people hate this game. I honestly wish they would have never given me my account back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Everything that I posted that I did was there, Oreo. I find it highly suspicious that you come out with this long post to throw me under the virtual bus on here and then one shows up on the burn book.

That being said, I'm sorry for jumping at you and accusing you of such, but wouldn't you do the same?

The original image IS NOT mine. I posted it before, I'll post it again. I changed the image, I made it into a pin and I'm finished arguing about it.

Just because someone posts something that is recently back from a ban doesn't mean you can run in and attack them for nothing because that's how this game works. I am so tired of the stress caused by adults who act like kids.
Again, I'm not here to defend myself. You can take my word for it, or not. Your choice.

Also, no, I would not attack someone if this happened to me because I respect people and their feelings and wouldn't want to try and belittle them. I'm sorry you felt that was necessary for you.

Just because someone posts something that is recently back from a ban doesn't mean you can run in and attack them for nothing because that's how this game works. I am so tired of the stress caused by adults who act like kids.
Again, I haven't even logged onto the game for a long time. How am I to know you were recently back from a ban? Unless I'm wrong, we haven't even ever spoken prior to this incident.

C

Christa

Again, I'm not here to defend myself. You can take my word for it, or not. Your choice.

Also, no, I would not attack someone if this happened to me because I respect people and their feelings and wouldn't want to try and belittle them. I'm sorry you felt that was necessary for you.

Again, I haven't even logged onto the game for a long time. How am I to know you were recently back from a ban? Unless I'm wrong, we haven't even ever spoken prior to this incident.
That whole post was not pertaining to you, only part of it.

Evehist

Sometimes I art.
Sorry, I should have made myself more clear, I don't believe you were patronizing her at all, which is why I never refered to you. You were just calling them as you see them which is natural. However, maybe I overlooked something but to be honest I don't believe she harassed anyone? If you're refering to pascal recoloring her design ("her design") and how she was less then happy when he did so, I'd hardly call that harassing? She was pretty polite about it considering it would probably feel like he was hijacking her thread to her, if you could maybe imagine it from her perspective?

Listen, I don't know who really any of you are but it kinda feels like this thread is just slowly becoming a way for you all to throw fire and I don't really want to be burned in that crossfire. Obviously this isn't just about the pin anymore so I'll be taking my leave.

Last edited:
C

Christa

Sorry, I should have made myself more clear, I don't believe you were patronizing her at all, which is why I never refered to you. You were just calling them as you see them which is natural. However, maybe I overlooked something but to be honest I don't believe she harassed anyone? If you're refering to pascal recoloring her design ("her design") and how she was less then happy when he did so, I'd hardly call that harassing? She was pretty polite about it considering it would probably feel like he was hijacking her thread to her, if you could maybe imagine it from her perspective?

Listen, I don't know who really any of you are but it kinda feels like this thread is just slowly becoming a way for you all to throw fire and I don't really want to be burned in that crossfire. Obviously this isn't just about the pin anymore so I'll be taking my leave.
I appreciate you posting on this thread regardless. Thanks :aww:

Zelena

I do like the pin firstly. Secondly Its more how you said you made it than that you made it. I'm not trying to cause anymore problems, im just trying to put it into light for you.