Hidden mickeys please

HauntedMansionResidant

The Bellhop off the I-5
Just keep the same ones and have some new ones monthly and chainge them up! i know you can because i see new ones in the gallery constantly. please? just do it and we can get little hidden mickey pins ??? like brass silver and gold? please? it's fun and was my favorite part as a kid!

Tohrukun

Amy's view on this:
http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/return-of-hidden-mickey.39891/#post-342695

to combat the issue i suggested making it a series of quests (part I, II, etc.), and mixing up the existing locations. if people want the challenge, theyll do it without the answers from the disneyonlineworlds wiki. when I played it in old VMK, I tried to find as many as i could without help, then used the wiki for the rest

but a lot of players do the quests (sometimes solely) for the prizes. since the answers are out there, making the quest so much easier to complete, maybe it should have a low-value prize (ex: something buyable)

HauntedMansionResidant

The Bellhop off the I-5
Amy's view on this:
http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/return-of-hidden-mickey.39891/#post-342695

to combat the issue i suggested making it a series of quests (part I, II, etc.), and mixing up the existing locations. if people want the challenge, theyll do it without the answers from the disneyonlineworlds wiki. when I played it in old VMK, I tried to find as many as i could without help, then used the wiki for the rest

but a lot of players do the quests (sometimes solely) for the prizes. since the answers are out there, making the quest so much easier to complete, maybe it should have a low-value prize (ex: something buyable)
but even if they do, if it's a non tradeble award.....
i just dont like the idea of comming on logging onto a quest that i *have* to finish. I liked that i could walk around and see one from the corner of my eye and get a photo! and even if some people will look up answers, we look up answers on quests all the time! and not all of us will look up where they all are. plus you can make new ones! there are so many ways of getting them back!

HauntedMansionResidant

The Bellhop off the I-5