Hillary Clinton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monorail

But the two are not comparable. It was Hilary's department, she was fully responsible. We had prior knowledge that something was going to happen. The ambassador previously requested help, and she denied such help.
Starting a new quote thingy because I'm now interested,

After some quick googling and reading, I've found an article here talking about the "stand down" ordeal. If I am in any way addressing the wrong event, please let me know.

Link to the article:

Observations
1) Put out by Fox News, known for operating right wing.

2) Consider that the source for this info is "Sources familiar with this exchange." Even in the article, a CIA spokeswoman denies the claims. True, the CIA could be lying about denying help, but the way I look at it, there is no named source for the information that proves otherwise. It lists some agents that were involved by name, but never says that the information in the article came from these people.

Moving with this "unnamed source" logic, this is also an interesting read on Bush and 9/11

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
I was a fan of Bill Clinton in office but as much as I am for a woman running for President I do not see Hillary Clinton well suited for the office. We will have a woman in the office of President someday hopefully soon but Hillary Clinton is not the best choice. I am Republican but if there is a good candidate in the Democrat field I will vote for them. I voted for Bill Clinton back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.