Hiro Hamada Shirt and Baymax Statue thingy

So i recently watched Big Hero 6 (it was amazing!!!!!) and i absolutely loved Hiro's shirt and thought "hey why don't i make a vmk suggestion for it?" so here it is!! and heres the rough draft i did (ik it stinks lol)

Baymax Mickey Mouse Ears

Baymax Statue thingy in my room as an example of scale. i messed up on the outline of baymax but eh oh well you get the idea XD

Last edited:
I'll upload the Baymax thingy (kinda like the olaf statue i guess lol) when its 100% done :)[DOUBLEPOST=1425092595][/DOUBLEPOST]Updated OP with the baymax statue thingy. I messed up when making him but its decent enough to get the idea XD

Last edited:
We need a figure that moves, possibly talks(Like gator waitor can) and folds up into his case!
Well It would be possible to make it kinda like the Mickey Ghosts where you double click the red box and baymax comes out. But Gaitor waiter is an NPC not a furniture item like the Baymax i made. So it wouldn't be able to talk because furniture can't talk lol

I need this. So much.

»»---//ARCHERESS//--->
i will buy 10000 baymaxes
Glad you all love the idea though :D

lol i love the "when this gets released" part XDDD and guys don't have the big eyes? O:
Yes! I know it is very strange but, there are no anime eyes what so ever for guys!
Edit: If they were to make a anime face for guys my one want would be that the eyebrows are straighter and just a little bit thicker or maybe have an eyebrow variant instead of nose/mouth variants since most anime guys have the nose/mouth.

Last edited: