HM Game

CandyCars

Hey guys! I have been gone for a little due to issues in real, but I am back and saw HM open. I played it, and everyone but me ran over to the coffins so I ran over and got told to get my own ( they were all taken )... is this how we are supposed to play? I don't really get what that means does going to the coffins help?

Thanks!

Foustketeer

Not romantic, too dramatic
Shaking coffins can provoke ghosts to come out, but having someone tell you to get your own is pretty rude. Technically, there shouldn't be a need to be near coffins, as ghosts will appear by themselves. Although I guess there's been a bug where the only way to get them is by shaking coffins, usually happens during 2nd and 3rd round, and then a bunch of ghosts appears after the round ends. Hope that helps a little, even if it's a bit confusing.

Bindingkey

That's not a common thing? Like it's been out for a while now if someone said that to me I would tell them off for being rude as heck cause that's a very rare occurence. If anything, the most that I'd expect is if we're on the same team then I expect us to split the work and you get ghosts from either the top or bottom. Like that's it, no one should be telling you to "get your own" like that's rude as hell.