Host event on 10/31

Exodus

I thought HOST_Absolem's approach to this event was much smoother and faster. Hopefully for the last event Nemo could use Absolem's room? I believe around 50 people were able to get in per 15 minutes if I calculated correctly.

She gathered a room full of people and held a group conversation on players' plans for Halloween and then treated the entire room with the Candy Magic instead of 1 by 1 trades.

I thought HOST_Absolem's approach to this event was much smoother and faster. Hopefully for the last event Nemo could use Absolem's room? I believe around 50 people were able to get in per 15 minutes if I calculated correctly.

She gathered a room full of people and held a group conversation on players' plans for Halloween and then treated the entire room with the Candy Magic instead of 1 by 1 trades.
Agreed. I was 133 in the Queue. Took me 35 Minutes to get in.

Yeah Host_Abs did a great job of hosting. I was 41 in queue with 15 minutes left and I still managed to get in... although I didn't get the Candy Magic :(

Blackstock

don't you fret, my dear
It's cute on one hand but then it makes me feel like a small child because I fear that if I get in she'll be all "AND WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE YOU LITTLE CUTIE" like old grandparents would ask me when I was like five.

But yeah. Would enjoy this event going faster. Ridonkulous.

uh huh... I got asked what I was supposed to be. Had no clue LOL, I just wore something I thought looked good. Got a little panic-stricken that if I gave a wrong answer I would be booted. Still grateful that they are taking the time to host these events since nothing had been on the calender only two days ago.

It's cute on one hand but then it makes me feel like a small child because I fear that if I get in she'll be all "AND WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE YOU LITTLE CUTIE" like old grandparents would ask me when I was like five.

But yeah. Would enjoy this event going faster. Ridonkulous.
I KNOW. I would like to enjoy the event too please :devil::blue::sorry:[DOUBLEPOST=1414779676][/DOUBLEPOST]
uh huh... I got asked what I was supposed to be. Had no clue LOL, I just wore something I thought looked good. Got a little panic-stricken that if I gave a wrong answer I would be booted. Still grateful that they are taking the time to host these events since nothing had been on the calender only two days ago.
I just wish they would open another room or not ask everyone what they are. It's annoying and makes me not want to do events.

Ranch

she must of dipped into her candy bowl last night after clocking out...

We love you FOREVER Maui!!!!!!

Can't wait to get in there!!!

edit: made it through thanks to the time extension.. that really made my day, thank you!

Last edited: