Host Event Times

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
I know some players in other parts of the world have difficulty getting to some events due to the time differences.
So I was wondering what times you guys would like to see and I'll do my best to accommodate that! :paw:

Maybe some in the after noon or early morning :o

Luminosity

Are there hosts that are located in different time zones maybe? I'm not sure how it all works with where people are located, but if this were the case- maybe each host could hold an event that is convenient to their specific time zone? Idk if this is useful or not..

Aroma

I know some players in other parts of the world have difficulty getting to some events due to the time differences.
So I was wondering what times you guys would like to see and I'll do my best to accommodate that! :paw:
Hi Nala, Now it's 11:34pm my time. I usually log in between 4:00pm-Midnight (on and off). If you or any other host could do an event in these hours that'll be greaaaat! :cheer::TiggerBounce::thumbsup::):D :D

Cuban

3am(game time)

Best time for me weekdays is anytime 9pm (all these 8pm events are killing me because I can't get home from work in time for any of them) eastern to 8am eastern. Anytime weekends is great.

I am five hours in front so any host events at 8pm equates to 1am my time - which is totally out of the question for me to attend since I am up early. I love the 9/10am slots but really, anything that is before 5pm EST would be AWESOME even if it was only once a week as that would give me at least 4 chances of attending a host event :)

PS I ADORE any maze/teleporter events ;)

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
I am five hours in front so any host events at 8pm equates to 1am my time - which is totally out of the question for me to attend since I am up early. I love the 9/10am slots but really, anything that is before 5pm EST would be AWESOME even if it was only once a week as that would give me at least 4 chances of attending a host event :)

PS I ADORE any maze/teleporter events ;)
Well you're in luck! Dumbo has a few events at 9am and I will also have a few early events up soon! :paw:

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Hi Nala, Now it's 11:34pm my time. I usually log in between 4:00pm-Midnight (on and off). If you or any other host could do an event in these hours that'll be greaaaat! :cheer::TiggerBounce::thumbsup::):D :D
These early morning events should also be great for you too as Qatar is 8 hours ahead! So since you get on anywhere from 4-12.. The 9am events would be at 5pm your time, perfect!

MsMaryMack

I have two opinions I would like to share. :)

1) I think is would be awesome to have the same event hosted at different times in one day. It makes it easier for everyone to have a chance to participate.

2) I also think it would be nice to extend events past an hour long. There have been a few time where I sit on the queue for the entire time. Then the event ends and all I get is a get a tiny prize. Meanwhile, during that hour I am unable to play mini-games because I am holding a fastpass. I have seen many players get annoyed because the "consolation prize" is a mere 250 credits. It's very upsetting.

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
I have two opinions I would like to share. :)

1) I think is would be awesome to have the same event hosted at different times in one day. It makes it easier for everyone to have a chance to participate.

2) I also think it would be nice to extend events past an hour long. There have been a few time where I sit on the queue for the entire time. Then the event ends and all I get is a get a tiny prize. Meanwhile, during that hour I am unable to play mini-games because I am holding a fastpass. I have seen many players get annoyed because the "consolation prize" is a mere 250 credits. It's very upsetting.
Appreciate the input! The issue with option 1 is, majority of us aren't able to be on all day to host at different times. Weather it be because of work, or school or whatever.
However, the 2nd option I agree with! But the problem with that is, again, not everyone has enough time. Although I plan to have longer events coming soon, so I hope that helps a tiny bit! :halcyon: :paw:

Thank you @Crash and @Bambi (and anyone else involved) for extending tonight's event. I got home a little early tonight but wasn't going to make it through the queue in time, I was at 26 when you announced you were going to extend it to 9:30 :)