host hide & seek events

Huai

Magic Maker
Well... I haven't heard any announcements yet, no one is wearing or selling the pin, so I don't think that there has been any of the these events yet. :)

The time I look away from my computer is when it started XD

I'm thinking this would be a good thread to keep updated every time there's a hide and seek event :) it'd also be a good way to let people know that are not in game!

I don't like that they're "random" and they just do them! Not everyone just sits around on VMK all day and it's not fair! Last month they had they at specific times on the calendar so everyone could participate and now they're just throwing them out there and not giving and kind of warnings...

I don't like that they're "random" and they just do them! Not everyone just sits around on VMK all day and it's not fair! Last month they had they at specific times on the calendar so everyone could participate and now they're just throwing them out there and not giving and kind of warnings...
I don't necessarily mind that the events are random, because it makes the event all the more exciting. However, it would be cool if they gave us the specific day of the event but not the time. That way people know to be on that said day, but the event could still be random in the sense that we have no idea when it'll start!

I've been online for 2 events so far, one last night and another last week.. maybe about a week ago or so. Both times they were around 6-8pm EST. I like the idea of knowing which day, but not necessarily knowing what time, or having an idea of the time period (i.e. the event will run at some point between 3-5 or 7-9 or something). Some combination of randomness that ties in with organization so people can plan to try to be around for them a bit more! Especially those who lead busy lives outside of the game and would like to participate!

I missed both but hope to catch a later one. One of my favorite moments was a random one I just happened to be online for. Maybe pre-announce one but keep most spontaneous? Just a thought. I'm OK with it being either way.