How addicted are you to MyVMK?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how addicted are you?

• Total voters

Myth

Considering I get only a few hours of sleep a night due to VMK and blow off every single thing in the real world (family, homework, etc) for VMK, and my only friends are from VMK and I have no life outside of VMK, i'd say pretty addicted

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I played a lot up until last Thursday. Went out of town and haven't gotten on since for some reason.

I take my laptop to Uni exclusively to ride around on rides. I just do homework and ride on breaks. The environment is at my mercy. :(

To be fair, it has started to become a bit of a problem, but for the time being I can manage the game and school. Put down an 8 for how much time I spend riding any given day (and the sleep deprivation is a serious issue).

Klamath

wants to go to france
I chose 6 for now. I only play 3-4 hours per day, and that's only late at night, after I'm done with school work (if I haven't done my day's worth at school already!). However, I do have a bad habit of checking the forums a little too much during the day... :D

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
I used to try and be on 24/7 but I've kind of detached from it for a little because I'm traveling soon and I need to focus on school and getting things done before-hand, so I kind of just go on too check on things but afterwards I'll probably be on often again. I'm on forums everyday though

LisaMarie

4. Real life comes first but I do enjoy my VMK time...for only a couple of hours, then I'm bored. Plus I'm getting a little to old for games.

i chose 7. i used to play a lot but my in-game time has decreased, probably because of lack of things to do and not many people to spend time with anymore. :um: as for the forums, i'm on here A LOT and have a habit of checking it as much as i can

i chose 7. i used to play a lot but my in-game time has decreased, probably because of lack of things to do and not many people to spend time with anymore. :um: as for the forums, i'm on here A LOT and have a habit of checking it as much as i can
Yup. Same. ;)