How addicted are you to MyVMK?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how addicted are you?

• Total voters
I used to be super addicted a couple of years ago. I am getting more and more addicted know trying to relive the memories. I go on mainly just to get the new items and dark ride sits items. I need to learn that I need to calm down and use my time more wisely. lol. I will play more probably when quests, pirates, and mansion will come out since I loved those. It would be nice to build a nice pile of credits and go on occasionally to buy the new stuff I like.

supernovagirl

I put a 4 now because I don't really play as much anymore.

To those blowing off important things in your life for this game (especially schoolwork), please stop.

I'm online this week more often because I have off of school so it's been at least 8 hours a day, though I'm on the rides like a zombie getting sits so I don't know if that counts as addicted. I was losing sleep wanting that angel hat though. Thank God I'm not stressed about that anymore. I'd say I'm about a 7 since I don't ignore priorities.

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
i am definitely not as addicted as i used to be to the original vmk, when i found myvmk i thought i would become super addicted but surprisingly i haven't. honestly, i just have too much going on as a college student to spend as much time on the game as i would like to