How are people makeing so much money off JC?

Mossie

Forest Faery and Occasional Pirate
I play only the first round of JC, that way I can use my gas to go faster and the game goes quicker. I make about 300 credits each time so very quickly I can get 1000 credits. Much easier and faster than the whole game.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I make around 800+ credits each full game, but I'm just very fast when seeing an animal pop up, and I mostly get flawless. It's based on accuracy, centering the camera on the animal and snapping the picture very quickly.

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
For a full game I usually get 800+, so 2 full games give be a 1000+ a little extra. Being quick to click the animals (like when they still have smoke around them, or even better when it's almost all smoke) is the best way to get higher points, and possibly a higher amount of "Awesome!"s. Although I usually get flawless, and maybe awesome like once or twice, that's tough. Just make sure you get every animal that appears, and click on them as centered as possible and you're bound to get flawless 90% of the time, at least for me.

There are guides to ruling JC on old forums from back in the day pros, try looking some up if you really want too.