How crafty are you? Post your creations.....

PirateKing

I make wire wrap and electroformed jewelry with copper and vaseline/uranium glass beads that glow under a black light. Last year I opened a store on Etsy called GlowBeadsAndBaubles and recently made my 3rd sale. Nothing to break the bank, but it shows that there is some appreciation of my skills.
I made this necklace for a friend of mine that was intrigued by the viking weave process. I have to admit, I have surprised myself again. I am going to have to make one for me now. lol

Close up to show detail.

Marissa

black lives matter
Untitled.png

I make tons of other stuff on my Polyvore account. It's basically a site where you can put fashion together or just a bunch of other stuff. I can't really draw but I'm amazing with tech. http://rissa1994.polyvore.com/

PirateKing

Using the same viking weave technique I made 3 more chains. Depending on wire, dowel size, and amount it is "drawn down" all 3 are similar but each one unique. I really like the one made from twisted wire and wear it with a pendant I made previously.

Official_Riku

Wanna-Be Well-Known Player
i specialize in a few different areas. excuse me though if it doesnt live up to expectations. im only 16
my flickr page <~click
EDIT:
Forgot to say what I specialize in lol.
  • Paper (my favorite)
  • Pen and Ink
  • Stickerbombing (I guess it's an art form..)
  • Pencil (I hate realism though...........)
  • Acrylics
Thanks for checking me out

newest pendant, just out of the tumbler.

and it glows under black light
omh sell me this.[DOUBLEPOST=1459176712][/DOUBLEPOST]ofc u guys all know that im a painter. This is my CRAFT work.. that i sell to make money. but im ultimately a fine artist, and have completely separate work that i only display in galleries

Last edited: