How did you find out about MyVMK/OVMK

i randomly decided to check the old VMKForums and someone had posted a thread months earlier about VMK reopening but it was now known as "MyVMK" and i wanted to see if it was the same as it used to be so here i am lol

philitup

The Internet Champion!
i randomly decided to check the old VMKForums and someone had posted a thread months earlier about VMK reopening but it was now known as "MyVMK" and i wanted to see if it was the same as it used to be so here i am lol
It's weird how whenever I tried to make a thread on there about OVMK/MyVMK they would delete it.

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
During the summer I was missing VMK so I googled it and found vmk revisited. Went to their forums and found out about ovmk. Googled that and it turned out the they were gonna open soon. Got excited, then forgot about it bc stressing about college. Then remembered again one day and turned out they were opening like the day after lol. Then I found out about mmk through Amy's YouTube video after all the things with ovmk happened.

i was on this forum site that i use to go on all the time. i went on it in the first time in forever and it just so happened
to be the exact day this forum/game opened. soo yeah someone posted about this i clicked on the link and joined.. because vmk was kinda my life
back then, yaknow?​

InaDaze

The Confused One.
The random life of a college student working a early morning shift at a desk one day and googled VMK stuff. Came across OVMK as it was collapsing and then found my way over to the forums for MMK through further searches later that day. Have been around here since day 1 after a bit of trouble of crating my character. Silly Macbooks @_@

karkat

hmmm i found out about ovmk like july 1st from searching through the vmk tag on tumblr
and i mean that was cool and everything i guess
i found out about myvmk (mmk) through the VIVA LA REVOLUCION

Kiki

I was pretty active on another forum during VMK, so I decided to check in there (it had been about 6 months.) there was a post about a VMK remake with a link to a website and a twitter account. I started following the progress. At first it seemed the project would not be finished (despite how hard the team tried) then someone named Amy came on board and OVMK opened about a month later!!
After the collapse of OVMK, I frantically searched and found Amy and a small team were working on their own :) I've been with MMK/MyVMK from the start!

Thank you Amy and team!!

i got a random email from vfkforums about how they were closing down (or was it vmkmagic? not sure) saying that "because of the new VMK we've decided to close our doors" and i was so confused i immediately looked up this "new VMK"

Nutty

I liked the VMK facebook page wayyyy back in like 2010 and it would post every few months a picture from old VMK and I would smile. But then they posted the link to OVMK the day it opened and my mouth fell open.

One of my friends from VMK was searching around for a virtual game after VMK closed down, and eventually he found out about OVMK, but that closed down, so he said there was MyVMK, and then my friends and I joined o:

aquadiamond

AquaTropicalJump
About a week before finals, I was feeling really stressed out, and decided to take a quick break from studying. I was feeling really nostalgic for VMK, and I wasn't sure if the VMK Revisited website was still up. I ended up Googling VMK, and immediately saw a link to MyVMK. I made an account, but I didn't start playing until I was home for break. Even though I haven't had any luck finding my old friends (MichealJ, Cat-Gyrl, Abrahamman, etc...), I'm still thrilled to be back. :)

nuggit

My friend guacamolhey texted me saying that someone remade vmk and I was like no way and he was like yes way and then we both started playing myvmk

I just felt like googling VMK because I was done with finals and was bored and somehow it brought me to myVMK :)

Otters

I was on OVMK but I didn't find it from that.. but I guess there was an email now that
I think about it darn. But no I got a DVD for Christmas that had a VMK card with a code
on it and I showed my friend who also played and he told me about it. After months
of knowing smh.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I was on OVMK but I didn't find it from that.. but I guess there was an email now that
I think about it darn. But no I got a DVD for Christmas that had a VMK card with a code
on it and I showed my friend who also played and he told me about it. After months
of knowing smh.
Wait, when did you get this DVD, and what movie was it? Because getting a VMK code now a days is pretty rare.