how do you get pink ears?

Bug

i heard people saying its from forum mods
what does that mean and can anyone do it?

its for forum moderators only. meaning if you're a forum mod, or get accepted as one in the future, then you get a pair. i don't think they're hiring anymore but look out for it in the future c:

Bug

oh wow thats cool! i didnt even know you could be one haha
congrats to those that are one!

I mean that's great and they're really cute! but I don't understand why fourm mods get special things when they're FOURM mods not game mods you know? idk I'm a bitter person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preach

Said to Sil and I'll post here... Forum mods are exactly that, forum moderators to keep this section of the site clean and tidy. It was spelled out explicitly that forum and in-game moderation are completely separate; why give those few forum moderators a pedestal over other users in-game when they are, just normal players? Release to all or don't release at all, my stance on it, regardless of items being distributed or perks.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I see no issue with mods on forum getting special ears. I do not feel they are on a pedestal in the game. So they get a set of ears that are not trade able. They work hard on here. Nice they get a little thank you. It sounds like little kids being jealous. I was pleased to see these. Yes, I would love a pair of pink ears. But so happy to see the mods getting something special for all the hard work they put into this board. Having them have pink ears really does not affect the game at all.

Preach

Said to Sil and I'll post here... Forum mods are exactly that, forum moderators to keep this section of the site clean and tidy. It was spelled out explicitly that forum and in-game moderation are completely separate; why give those few forum moderators a pedestal over other users in-game when they are, just normal players? Release to all or don't release at all, my stance on it, regardless of items being distributed or perks.
were little kids being jealous. :(

Jasmine

Preach

I completely agree. They're normal players. I totally understand that they help out the forum and all, but the forum is separate from the game, so why are they being given something that is *for now* completely unattainable by normal players? Makes no sense to me. People already think they're in game mods... This is just going to make the situation worse.

I think I'd understand rewarding them if it was something normal players can also attain.

Also, I don't see anyone starting a "war"? I see people posting their opinion on a topic. Isn't that what a forum is for? As long as everyone is being respectful, what's the big deal?

On topic... I do think they're sort of cute. I wish they were a bit darker, though :P.

they help out amy a lot. she probably just wanted to give them something as a thank you and i think that's sweet :halcyon: wish i had a pair though, they're super cute!