How do you react to CAFFEINE?

I can have so much caffeine and not be affected. I can have caffeine right before bed and be out like a light soon after.

However my sister can only have a little caffeine. If she has to much it triggers a panic attack which then triggers a panic attack about having a panic attack.

Thorn

Make it Green
caffeine legit does not affect mee, i wish it would
Have you ever tried 5hr Energy? I drank one and felt like I was going to have a heart attack :o

I can have so much caffeine and not be affected. I can have caffeine right before bed and be out like a light soon after.

However my sister can only have a little caffeine. If she has to much it triggers a panic attack which then triggers a panic attack about having a panic attack.
I know your sister's feeling well! (As mentioned above) I drank a 5hr Energy to stay alert while driving but ended up sweating and having to let someone else drive because I legitimately felt like my heart was both stopping and exploding at the same time. :o

Have you ever tried 5hr Energy? I drank one and felt like I was going to have a heart attack :o

I know your sister's feeling well! (As mentioned above) I drank a 5hr Energy to stay alert while driving but ended up sweating and having to let someone else drive because I legitimately felt like my heart was both stopping and exploding at the same time. :o
wow! I had a 5hr Energy once during a workday and it was only effective for like an hour before I wanted to go take a nap.

caffeine literally has 0 effect on me, I drink like 4-5 cups of coffee a day and it never gives me energy or do anything to me, i just drink it because i love the taste
same w/ anything caffeinated, like tea or energy drinks etc etc - nothing ever happens :'(
...which is probably why i'm tired all the time

Whispered

caffeine literally has 0 effect on me, I drink like 4-5 cups of coffee a day and it never gives me energy or do anything to me, i just drink it because i love the taste
same w/ anything caffeinated, like tea or energy drinks etc etc - nothing ever happens :'(
...which is probably why i'm tired all the time
you know your body has become accustomed to coffee when you have to drink 20+ cups in a 24 hour period just to stay up for 36 continuous hours.

Oyewole

oh-yay-wool-ay
This is really weird and idk if it does this for anyone else but

caffeine like makes me really alert and focused??? idk. whenever i drink it, it wakes me up and i feel less sluggish lol

Oddly enough, it just depends on what it is I'm drinking. I drink about three cups of coffee a day (sometimes consecutively) and it gives me energy, but I don't feel shaky/fizzed out; same goes with soda. However, it only takes one energy drink for my brain to explode and for me to be totally shaky and out of it. I'm fine with my addiction to coffee for now :wave:

Zelena

soda literally does nothing for me. Coffee kindaish wakes me up though it mainly just relaxes me. in pre-k i use to drink my parents left over Coffee and started drinking it again in about 8th-9th grade (so years ago) Im very particular about my coffee though, I only like green mountain coffee and Maxwell house. Amp energy drinks get me going like a kid eating sugar.

Caffeine doesn't really affect me unless I have like 6 cups of coffee back to back... Which just makes me hyper then I crash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

supernovagirl

I have an extreme caffeine addiction. My body goes through withdrawals if I don't have at least 3 cups of coffee a day. I honestly don't feel ANYTHING anymore when I drink coffee, I just drink it because of my caffeine addiction ahaha