How many SiTS pins have you used?

goat

goat out of here
I decided to document my quest for Angel, started on the 5th of March. Since then, as of right now, I've ridden 465 times, used 237 SiTS pins, and won 28 pins. (Crazy, I know, but there's probably someone out there with more than this... xD)
No Angel yet, but I'm determined to win it for myself! :D How about you guys? Have you been keeping track as well?

Bug

ive used around 500 and pulled quite a few common pins, alas no rares!

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
I stopped counting after 300 something. I have an obsession. Ask king laser about it.
It's literally worse than gambling.
Gambling is bad so don't gamble but I mean I'm pretty much broke I gave up all my stuff just to pull a sword out to

I wanna be the very best

The best their ever was

gotta pull EM all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I stopped counting after 300 something. I have an obsession. Ask king laser about it.
Gambling is bad so don't gamble but I mean I'm pretty much broke I gave up all my stuff just to pull a sword out to

I wanna be the very best

The best their ever was

gotta pull EM all

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.

I wanna be the very best

The best their ever was

gotta pull EM all

I love you you are best

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!

I wanna be the very best

The best their ever was

gotta pull EM all

I love you you are best

hehe :twist: I had to. :halcyon: best of luck with the sword

StephaniePea

Tru Pea, Real Pea.
oh ive used at least 400 SiTS, never pulled merm 1, never pulled queen of hearts (traded for mine) or wendy, pan or angel yet! not giving up though!