How Many SITs Until Prize?

Krayonz

Flower Princess
sadly its all random, i pulled 50 once and got nothing, then someone behind me pulled 3 and got pan and angel i believe. the odds are just awful sometimes. Ive heard the best time to try to pull is early in the morning or just hoard em up and pull when barely anyone is on :/

sadly its all random, i pulled 50 once and got nothing, then someone behind me pulled 3 and got pan and angel i believe. the odds are just awful sometimes. Ive heard the best time to try to pull is early in the morning or just hoard em up and pull when barely anyone is on :/
Yes the odds are terrible :\
As for the times I don't agree I have pulled an angel around 9pm West coast.
Pulled the other about 5 minutes before the Host event yesterday (When a lot of people are on obviously)
It is all completely random.

Adding on both pulls were well under 100 SITS each pull and many have tried over 500+ and Not one angel

hailjune

Corporal Princess
Just used 20 in a row and pulled 2 mermaids...
Most of the time I'll go 20-30 without pulling anything, or when I do pull it's usually Caterpillar, Tiger Lily, or Mermaid. (no Pan or Angel yet)

EDIT: used 20 more and pulled 2 more tweedles (haven't seen them in a while), another mermaid, and another Tiger Lily. Today is my lucky day for pulls, prizes on the other hand...

Bug

i did 300 in a row and nadda

I usually use between 20-40 and I'll get about 3 pulls out of those. One time I got a Dinah, then Tigerlily, then Peter Pan. Another time, 2 mermaids in a row. The randomness of the sword is insane lol

Klamath

wants to go to france
The odds are very random, sadly :( I once used 50 or so magics and got nothing, and the very next day I pulled 6 pins (common ones, boo) using 10 magics... whaddya know :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk