How many sword magics do you want for your mermaid pin?

StephaniePea

Tru Pea, Real Pea.
post your ideal number! even if you dont have a mermaid, you can post what you think the mermaid pin is worth in comparison to sword magics, but please put in your post whether you have a mermaid pin or not. Thanks so much!!

I don't really understand your question are you asking how many sword magics it takes to pull one out or how many a person would trade for a mermaid pin?

So i'll answer both :)
I've gotten lucky and pulled two mermaids out. The first one was approx after 360ish tries (I don't know how many actually pulled out a pin) and another after maybe 280/300ish tries (again idk how many actually pulled a pin) but that might have been a lucky day because the person 4 pulls after me also got a mermaid.

What I'd want someone to give me for the mermaid in terms of sword magic is maybe 800-1000. This is based on my own personal belief that you cannot put a price on chance. I think it's only fair that if you give up chancing a win for a definite win that its only fair to pay up twice as much if not more as approx it takes to get a win. Sorry it that doesnt make sense on paper, it made sense in my head as I followed this formula... hehe
(amount it might take to win) 400 x2 = definitely getting a win.