How many times have you been to WDW, DL, and the DCL?

Whoa which direction from it?

Ever since I was little, my family have been Disney addicts and we have been to WDW >100 times. One year, my dad counted and we just went to Magic Kingdom 21 times in one year. I haven't been going as much recently since of high school, but I do go there for school trips and during Night of Joy which is an awesome Christian music festival (I have been there the last two years and will be there again this year). I have been on a 3-day cruise and a 7-day cruise (which I was sick on :( but I love the cruises too and my family is way overdue on going on one!

Zoey

My mom won some sort of disney contest back when my brother, sister and I were toddlers. She still has a drawer full of our old WDW tickets lol

Ever since I was little, my family have been Disney addicts and we have been to WDW >100 times. One year, my dad counted and we just went to Magic Kingdom 21 times in one year. I haven't been going as much recently since of high school, but I do go there for school trips and during Night of Joy which is an awesome Christian music festival (I have been there the last two years and will be there again this year). I have been on a 3-day cruise and a 7-day cruise (which I was sick on :( but I love the cruises too and my family is way overdue on going on one!
I hear the cruises are amazing!! We're actually planning on going during summer can't wait!

My mom won some sort of disney contest back when my brother, sister and I were toddlers. She still has a drawer full of our old WDW tickets lol

I hear the cruises are amazing!! We're actually planning on going during summer can't wait!
The cruises are amazing for sure. I have loved both of the ones I went on and their private island is super nice too. I love exploring it and seeing what I can discover. The Pirates night on board is also one of my favorite parts since I am a huge pirates fan.

I have been to DLR dozens of times...I live about 6 or so hours from the park, so we get down there about once a year if we don't buy a season pass, 4+ times a year if we do. Never been to WDW but it's going to happen in the next couple of years. Finally, I am doing my first Disney Cruise this summer to Alaska! 9 Days of Disney...pure bliss! Lol.

2000,2001,2006,2007 (twice), 2008,2010,2013,2014
9 times xD
Disney Cruise once.. 2004

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
I've only been to WDW and I live so close I go literally all the time and I've been going since I was little... So I'll bet over 100 times if not more.

I as born & raised in Orlando, so I have been to WDW countless times. Thank goodness for that, because I probably wouldn't have been able to go if we weren't from the area. My guess is we would have been lucky and squeezed in a single trip, if any..

I haven't been to Disneyland once. :blue:

Last edited:

Scribbles

i went to WDW when i was 6 aka quite a long time ago lol but yeah idk not super fond memories. it was fun from what i remember for the most part but i do remember being forced on the tower of terror by my parents and pretty much just crying through it. also almost fell out of space mountain bc i was too small and they put me in the front and my dad literally had to hold onto me during the entire ride so i didn't fall out, which is why i don't really like theme parks or rides now. thanks mom and dad.

Well then king.....LOL

Just kidding i hate it too, Its boring in my area.. But i wanna work at disney :'(
I'm gonna try and go to UCF if I can't get I to Pitt, and might try to work at Disney. My mom and sister work there so I have contacts lol