How much different will MyVMK be?

How much should be added? (Given the ability to.)

• New items

Votes: 56 75.7%
  • New guest rooms

Votes: 42 56.8%
  • New player rooms

Votes: 33 44.6%
  • New games

Votes: 47 63.5%

• Total voters
How much are the devs willing to change the game (Add new public rooms, new mechanics, new guest rooms, etc;) and how much is the community willing for the game to be changed? I for one, would not mind lots of new stuff. It would keep things interesting and people engaged! So, what are your thoughts?

And note, this is not a thread to ask the devs to add all this stuff. It's just to see how much would be accepted by the community.

I agree, the game can't be exactly the same as it was, because VMK would've added new things if they kept going. So it's MyVMK's staff's job to do what Disney couldn't do for us. People say: "I want the game to be the same." But that's just boring! Staff is doing a very excellent job of added new things into the game and making sure that everyone's happy (most of the time). I'm sure there will eventually be new public rooms and stuff like that.

Monorail

I agree, the game can't be exactly the same as it was, because VMK would've added new things if they kept going. So it's MyVMK's staff's job to do what Disney couldn't do for us. People say: "I want the game to be the same." But that's just boring! Staff is doing a very excellent job of added new things into the game and making sure that everyone's happy (most of the time). I'm sure there will eventually be new public rooms and stuff like that.
I think with what I've seen with the lollipop tree, I'm a lot less partial to them adding things. The tree fit the theme real well! Keep up the good work, designers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

A

Amplify

It would be cool if the devs could incorporate the newer Disney movies into the game (UP, Walle, Tangled, Brave, Frost). I'm sure they will eventually & I'm excited to see what they come up with!

Maybe by next Christmas we'll have "Olaf" as a furniture item or something :)

Sterek

Overly Obsessive Fan
i would also love to see new items from recent disney movies stated above as well :) it would be really cool seeing princess and the frog, FROZEN, brave, tangled and other items be released :)

Gladly

i'm a frog...and i'm feeling F R E S H
I definitely think they should add new things, but also bring back everything that was on the original VMK. But I am just worried that if they add things copyrighted to Disney, they could get in trouble and could definitely get noticed by Disney itself. We don't want that.

I definitely think they should add new things, but also bring back everything that was on the original VMK. But I am just worried that if they add things copyrighted to Disney, they could get in trouble and could definitely get noticed by Disney itself. We don't want that.
Well technically the entire game is copyrighted to Disney, right? I mean, they've got to be aware that people have been trying to recreate VMK for awhile now...

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I'd only like to see new items, and new guest rooms. I've seen some very good guest room and new item ideas, that I would love to have in-game. Unless you are able to come up with really good game ideas that make it seem they should have been in the old VMK, I just want the games that are already there.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
I say the developers should feel free to add new things into the game, provided that they bring back (even slowly) what the game was when it closed. If the game never changed after that, it would get boring. So new stuff is welcomed!

Kiki

I can't believe what a fantastic job the dev. team is doing to incorporate new items with the old VMK. I like everything I've seen so far :)

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I'm a costume kinda girl, and I know one thing that got me excited about oVMK was seeing the tweet from Nick about the concept design for Merida's "Brave" dress. I'd love to see stuff like that added, as well as some furniture items, and character statues perhaps :).