Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I'm only active on forums

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Only when there's a release

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Only when there are HOST events

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
I'm just curious. I've only been here since October, but I heard people used to be a lot more active. (Plus, I geek out over this kind of research.) This isn't meant to be condescending or anything. I'm just honestly curious.

I kinda try to play every day for at least a little bit but on weekends I don't always have as much time. So it really varies day to day. I've played since Halloween of this year but I've also noticed that less and less people have been playing lately. It seems like it's mostly due to the lack of consistency in the game (like not releasing items, being late in releases, failing to notify people of what's happening) and also as I've been told an update for Mac computers. Someone was giving away their items the other day because they just bought a Mac and they weren't going to be able to play anymore. :/ It's sad to see the game slowly falling apart because eventually everyone will probably give up on it and it just won't exist at all anymore.

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
I log in when I can. Some months ago I took a good long vacation with my family, but after my vacation a friend of mine came asking if I would do a job with him out of the country and I got real busy giving no time to be able to log in. It is only within the last week I have had any chance to log in. Yeah, so when I can.

Someone was giving away their items the other day because they just bought a Mac and they weren't going to be able to play anymore.
This may have been me. (Though it may not have been as there's a lot of people recently leaving it looks like.) I had to buy a new computer because this one's about to die... when it does– no vmk anymore.

Apparently FYI for mac users, there's supposed to be something coming out that allows us to play. I wouldn't give away your items just yet unless you are just actually done with MyVMK. Also, I have only been around on here for 8 months - so I'm still new compared to some people. BUT, from experience it's always been like this. There are always people quitting, just as much as there are new members joining. The last 6 months have been very inconsistent in general. Honestly the only reason I log on is if it's double credits, maybe a host if the prize is good, or if I know friends are on. While the set up of the game isn't the best, I've met some amazing friends on here and they are really the only reason that's keeping me around.

I don't really have a lot of time so it varies. Over the last 3-4 months I've been really busy with university so only really came on once a week at the most, and only for like 5 minutes to see the themes/releases. But over Christmas/Easter/Summer break I tend to play a bit more. Lately I've been logging in each day for like half an hour as I've had a bit more time. :)

If there's something going on like an event, double credits or a quest etc then I might spend a bit more time. But my lack of playing is largely due to me just being too busy in real life sometimes. I'm also 5 hours ahead of EST, so sometimes I'll get chance to play but nobody will be on so I don't bother.

there's supposed to be something coming out
There's no release date in the near future, which makes it hard to gauge when it'll happen. Could be tomorrow, but it could be a year from now. With the unrest in the "kingdom" so to speak, I don't think many players are willing to sit around and wait if there's no new items/etc. Which is pretty sad, but understandable. :|