How To Put A Kali Couch Together

Maliboomer

It has been a while since we have been able to put our Kali River Rapid Couches together, but I found a way to put them together and I thought some of you might find this helpful.

So the first thing I did was set out 1x1 carpets like this.

Then you have to put this half of the couch together. It won't work if you put the pieces on the carpet side first.

Then you can place the other half of the couch on the carpets and the couch should stay together.

You can still see some of the carpets once the couch is put together, but if you really want this couch in your room then this is a quick fix. From my experience you can use any 1x1 carpet, but I think it is less noticeable if you use water carpets. Also, if you are trying to take the couch apart or move the pieces you need to first take off the couch pieces that are on the carpets. Anyways, I hope some of you find this helpful (:

Lost

There is also a way to get rid of the rugs below (I haven't tested this but works for other items afaik).

Place an item next to the kali couch piece you are about to move, move the kali couch piece onto said item and then click really quick on one of the carpets and then you should have the option to remove. Keep doing this until all carpets are gone. The reason you want the item to be next to the kali piece is because you need to quickly click the rugs and the less distance you have to move your mouse, the easier it is to click the rugs below the couch.

EDIT;

Did a quick test and I managed to get rid of all but 2.

Last edited:

Maliboomer

There is also a way to get rid of the rugs below (I haven't tested this but works for other items afaik).

Place an item next to the kali couch piece you are about to move, move the kali couch piece onto said item and then click really quick on one of the carpets and then you should have the option to remove. Keep doing this until all carpets are gone. The reason you want the item to be next to the kali piece is because you need to quickly click the rugs and the less distance you have to move your mouse, the easier it is to click the rugs below the couch.
Thanks, I did not know this. I just tried it with the couch and it does work, but you do have to click really fast xD. Also, I messed up putting the couch piece onto of the other item when I was almost done removing the carpets and had to start all over lol.

Lost

Thanks, I did not know this. I just tried it with the couch and it does work, but you do have to click really fast xD. Also, I messed up putting the couch piece onto of the other item when I was almost done removing the carpets and had to start all over lol.
Yeah you need pretty solid reflexes and not accidentally place a kali piece onto a spot it will actually move to xD

I updated my post with proof and also showing the 2 carpets which may be lost completely. Still saves 14/16 rugs though :D

Also nice guide, useful!

EDIT
@Maliboomer

I found a way to save all carpets. I made a series of pics to show.

(Place the 2 left hand side Kali Pieces.)
1. Place the 1x1 rugs in the pattern shown.
2. Place the Kali Piece on top the rugs.
(Remove all the rugs by using the tips shown above)
---At this point no rugs will be under any Kali Piece and 3 will be connected---
3. Place the 1x1 rugs in the pattern shown.
4. Place the Kali Piece on top the rugs.
(Remove all the rugs by using the tips shown above)
5. At this point no rugs will be under any Kali Piece and 4 will be connected perfectly.

I love messing around with furni placement and when I saw this guide I thought I could find a way to save all the rugs and I have :D! Just follow the order as you need the top right Kali Piece placed before the bottom or else you won't be able to click all the rugs to remove them.

Enjoy :)

Last edited:

Maliboomer

@Lost That's awesome! I don't usually mess around with furniture placement, so thanks for adding to this! You definitely need a mouse in order to save all the rugs though xD

Lost

@Lost That's awesome! I don't usually mess around with furniture placement, so thanks for adding to this! You definitely need a mouse in order to save all the rugs though xD
I love messing with furniture placement. I may make a few guides in the future who knows but I found this really interesting to see if it would work. Props to you on this guide though :D

Also yes, a mouse is a must when it comes to this.

VampireBoy

This is some really great information thanks again for this although I have to admit I wish someone would fix the glitch that this couch has but thanks for the info anyway.